DAT is like,,,

Andy need's to get him more involved in the offense....And I think he will.

I think Reid plays a really good chess game with his opponents on the schedule. He doesn't show much in any game. I think his gameplans are really team specific. Which doesn't bode well for the team we're playing the next week.

Everyone knows we're gonna run the ball, that's obvious, and not a secret. But the design of the passing game is what keeps teams off balance. Especially those first 15 plays, that Reid scripts for every game.

Imagine if we could bring in Maclin next year.

You know , that would be nice. But I don't think Reid would do it. I think he is feeling good about himself, because he is mixing up a nice bowl of chicken salad out the ingredients he has now.

I do think the chiefs will draft a WR next year, though.

You know , that would be nice. But I don't think Reid would do it. I think he is feeling good about himself, because he is mixing up a nice bowl of chicken salad out the ingredients he has now.

I do think the chiefs will draft a WR next year, though.

Green-Beckum?  Would his character issues eliminate him from first round consideration?

Green-Beckum?  Would his character issues eliminate him from first round consideration?

I think it depends on were Green-Beckum falls. Hell, I don't know.

No one does...except Andy.

I don't see them taking a WR in the first. Maybe second/third.

DAT is small, and susceptible to injury, but as long as we have him, use him. He is not as good as Dante Hall, returning kickoffs, but he has the ability to be as good. He is much better at WR. Dante never was a fit at WR, no matter how the team tried to get him involved. DAT is a weapon, as was stated. The Chiefs should be careful how they use him, but they need to get him more touches. 

It looks as if the Chiefs got a steal in the 4th round. 

DAT plays more "North-South" than "East-West" on Offense.

As a punt returner, Dante was in a class of his own.  DAT could get there, but it is going to take some time.

w

Good point.  Dante was a "bouncer".  DAT is shot out of a cannon.

I guess I over simplified it.  I just see size, explosion and big play potential.

He would have scored last week if Junior would have got out of his way.

Bowe would have scored in the Colts game if Junior blocked instead of just running with him.

Heck, Junior would have scored maybe if he just caught that one pass in the Chargers game.

Bowe would have scored in the Colts game if Junior blocked instead of just running with him.

Heck, Junior would have scored maybe if he just caught that one pass in the Chargers game.

In fairness he was trying to block a guy coming from his right, if memory serves.  It was the guy from behind that got DAT.

Archived