Chiefs Lions game day thread

well since one run didn't lose the game I'm having difficult time understanding the obsession with this one run it's a BFD to me.

That being said  the #1's barely played as a unit  the entire preseason  and I am sure in a effort to avoid injuries  and being under the belief that the offense will pick up where it left off..both bad calls and that's on Andy. I also believe that is part of the WR Dropsies problem as nothing can simulate real live action/competition. 

I myself am following the24 hr hour rule...on to Jacksonville!  You guys do realize there are 15  more games left in the regular season don't you? I am hoping to see some new any news about either CJ signing or being traded I could really not give a fuck which anymore

15 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

well since one run didn't lose the game I'm having difficult time understanding the obsession with this one run it's a BFD to me.

That being said  the #1's barely played as a unit  the entire preseason  and I am sure in a effort to avoid injuries  and being under the belief that the offense will pick up where it left off..both bad calls and that's on Andy. I also believe that is part of the WR Dropsies problem as nothing can simulate real live action/competition. 

I myself am following the24 hr hour rule...on to Jacksonville!  You guys do realize there are 15  more games left in the regular season don't you? I am hoping to see some new any news about either CJ signing or being traded I could really not give a fuck which anymore

Umm, there are 16 more regular season games.  Just here to help is all!

7 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Umm, there are 16 more regular season games.  Just here to help is all!

You know how you have to be careful for what you wish for? I found myself once wishing (not really because I’m an adult) that we’d play 19 more games because I meant the Super Bowl, too. Someone said, 18 because we want the bye week. But I thought, how stupid would it be if I got one sports wish unknowingly, we didn’t get the bye week, played 18 games (19 total), and lost in the AFCC? Wish for the full schedule and win.

11 hours ago, oldtimer said:

It's less about the effect of the singular play and more about a continual problem with Clyde. It's also about not believing Geoff mother-fucking-Schwartz like he's some sort of gospel. 

The proof is there that Clyde left yards on the field because of his shit vision once again. In the end, you're correct in that it wasn't the reason the game was won or lost but fuck if he doesn't help with winning part of the equation. 

The WRs, and primarily Toney, lost this game for KC. It should have been a win running away by at least 14. Yet, here we are looking forward to a team that gave us some problems last year with plenty of more problems of our own to work out. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

I think you mean Mitch Mother-Fucking-Schwartz

2 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering who Geoff was. 

Yeah, that had me confused also. He got two brothers mixed up, who both played for the Chiefs at some point. 

6 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering who Geoff was. 

Both brothers put out pretty good breakdowns.   I've not really seen Mitch homer out too much.  Smart dude.  Hell of a cook as well.  Puts out some damn good recipes.  I've not really watched the game after it ended so no idea if he's correct.  I moved on to the Jags.

4 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Collins

Let me help him. 

CINCINNATI (AP) — The Cincinnati Bengals on Tuesday released veteran offensive tackle La'el Collins. Collins was signed before the 2022 season and held down the right tackle spot until he tore his ACL In December. Still rehabbing from the injury, he started this season on the physically unable to perform list.4 hours ago