Travis Kelce Injured

41 minutes ago, jetlord said:

What's the deal with Dickerson?  He wasn't impressive in preseason.  Wasn't Shelton ahead of him?  No biggy, but surprising to me. 

I don't get Shelton not playing.  Maybe he's not hitting assignments how they want?  He sure did look better in preseason.  

1 hour ago, xen said:

Ironically we'd have won if he had sat the whole game.  I mean the whole loss isn't on him but he directly led to -10 points on drops.  

Don’t forget the balls of their coach to fake that punt that led to 7pts.  

6 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

Don’t forget the balls of their coach to fake that punt that led to 7pts.  

Toub has quietly slipped under the radar for that blunder.  How many times do teams have to pull out the stops for your to prepare for it on any down and and distance.  Teams are desperate against us and whether he believes it or not, returning a punt has little to do with our offensive efficiency.     Felt like that play took the wind out of our D's sails that drive.   

5 hours ago, Boone said:

You'll have to summarize, I'm not downloading another app just to read a story. 

If there is bad news for Kelce's knee, iirc his knee injury his rookie year started with a bone bruise, too. Hopefully, this isn't a repeat. 

The doctor was saying  that type of injury usually takes weeks, not days to heal. Not good.