The rat jr.

Calichief

1 hour ago, qnet said:

Purdy sure seems like the real deal. Isn't their offense just a variation of what the Chiefs run? 

No it's a wide zone offense based off the old Mike Shanahan Denver/Skins offense.  I guess technically it all traces back to Bill Walsh but they're not really that close at this point.  Andy has much more west coast in there but he's evolved way beyond that as well.

If you can stop the wide zone plays you can deal with them pretty well, as everything counters off that.

18 minutes ago, xen said:

No it's a wide zone offense based off the old Mike Shanahan Denver/Skins offense.  I guess technically it all traces back to Bill Walsh but they're not really that close at this point.  Andy has much more west coast in there but he's evolved way beyond that as well.

If you can stop the wide zone plays you can deal with them pretty well, as everything counters off that.

That's what I thought. Jason Brown (the Last Chance U guy) who is a big critic of Mahomes said this, and where I got the idea from. I've posted my thoughts on his YouTube videos and he's given me a thumbs up. I think he likes to troll Chiefs fans who get emotional and can't handle his criticism. He's a guest and friend of Whitlock, to give context of what's going on  

36 minutes ago, qnet said:

That's what I thought. Jason Brown (the Last Chance U guy) who is a big critic of Mahomes said this, and where I got the idea from. I've posted my thoughts on his YouTube videos and he's given me a thumbs up. I think he likes to troll Chiefs fans who get emotional and can't handle his criticism. He's a guest and friend of Whitlock, to give context of what's going on  

I mean. Mahomes is not above criticism but the results speak for themselves.  The only legitimate thing anybody would have at this point would be high level criticism which is really a waste of time.  Anything other than that is just trolling, which I can't take seriously.

25 minutes ago, xen said:

I mean. Mahomes is not above criticism but the results speak for themselves.  The only legitimate thing anybody would have at this point would be high level criticism which is really a waste of time.  Anything other than that is just trolling, which I can't take seriously.

Only things these clowns have, is he “drifts” at times