If the season ended today...

The Raiders don't scare me, but they have a history of beating the Chiefs when it looked like an easy game to win. You cannot pencil in those wins just yet. 

The Chiefs play at Buffalo, Arizona, Oakland, and Pittsburgh. Those will all be tough games to win, even at Oakland. 

The Chiefs play Seattle, San Diego, Oakland, and Denver at home. This is not the easy part of the schedule. 

If the Chiefs win out they may very well be the division winner. However, it is just as likely that they will play themselves out of the wildcard spot. The Chiefs stumbled a bit yesterday, but won. Parts of their game looked very good. Other parts were depressing. They will have to play better if they hope to pull out a win at Buffalo. 

e...I don't think the Chiefs stumbled. I think they got complacent. Offense mailed it in after the first drive of the 2nd half. Defense probably got a little tired being on the field more. But the Jets still got zero points in the 2nd half. I don't like the Chiefs assuming a win and mailing it in during the game but that is what it looked like to me. Chiefs will have to bring it for 60 minutes if they want to beat Buffalo.

e...I don't think the Chiefs stumbled. I think they got complacent. Offense mailed it in after the first drive of the 2nd half. Defense probably got a little tired being on the field more. But the Jets still got zero points in the 2nd half. I don't like the Chiefs assuming a win and mailing it in during the game but that is what it looked like to me. Chiefs will have to bring it for 60 minutes if they want to beat Buffalo.

Spiller and Jackson are both out. They gashed us on the ground last year. I think we make them one dimensional, we have too! Make Orton beat us.

How many of us said that the Chiefs would be 5-3 right now?

Let's play the games and see what happens.  I like the idea of a healthy Eric Berry coming back and ultimately, Joe Mays....

While Reid's play calling baffles me at times, Big Red is a very good coach.

Let's just acknowldge John Dorsey has done WONDERS in less than 2 full seasons. 

I think we finally have a great GM.

w

I think Artsy stole those goggles from me :P

Ha! Maybe. But it appears that Reid has these boyz playing big time ball. We dismantled the Pats. Took Denver to end, and really, really should've beat SF. If Andy doesn't try to get too fancy/tricky and stick to what works, I think him and Sutton can play with anyone.

When we run the ball, and then throw off of playaction, it's been deadly. AS11 has orchestrated it pretty good. I just wish Alex would stand in the pocket a little longer/taller and finish his progessions downfield.

However, I know he doesn't want get his head knocked off, so he takes off.

Whatever works...

There are still dangerous days ahead. Buffalo this Sunday

I know wilk, I agree with you about buffalo. But we are a better team them, and have better coaching. Being long time chiefs fans, it's sometimes hard for me (us) to expect wins from the this franchise.....Mainly, becuase we have been let down soooo many times!

But we have played with and beat better teams already this year, so we should win. Hell, I was nervous about the Jets game. Not becuase the Jets were good, but because of the Chief's past.

I think we are all seeing a transformation of the entire organization, from a mediocore, middle of the road franchise, to a top notch winning organization...Similar to Green Bay, were we will be perenial playoff contenders year in and year out.

How many of us said that the Chiefs would be 5-3 right now?

Let's play the games and see what happens.  I like the idea of a healthy Eric Berry coming back and ultimately, Joe Mays....

While Reid's play calling baffles me at times, Big Red is a very good coach.

Let's just acknowldge John Dorsey has done WONDERS in less than 2 full seasons. 

I think we finally have a great GM.

w

The depth in the d-line and front 7 mostly has paid dividends so far... Dorsey, anticipates a playoff run and depth is key especially playing on the road as a Wild Card. One has to anticipate Denver winning the west. We are a GOOD road team though because of our physicality and depth. @ SF & Den proves it.

Archived