Rodgers hurt on play 4

reesebobby

7 hours ago, qnet said:

As a football fan, this kinda sucks, was looking forward to a Mahomes/Rodgers matchup. May still get it, but who knows?   Big props to the Jets for still pulling it off. That defense is no joke.

Probably not gonna see Mahomes v Rodgers.  They're saying likely an Achilles tear.  Oof.  That sucks.  

19 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Apparently this hurts green bay also. They need him to play 70 percent of the snaps to get a first round pick i read. 

just beat me to it but yea 65% of the snaps so they keep their first round pick. With Zach being the QB it's likely to be a decent pick too.

POOT & I both said simultaneously .."Now watch Brady will unretire" lol

This tool never gives up

Following Rodgers' injury, Kaepernick's agent reached out to the Jets to express his client's interest in returning to the NFL, according to a report from NFL reporter Jordan Schultz. The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback is 35 years old and has not played in the NFL since 2016. 🤢💩🤮

12 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

This tool never gives up

Following Rodgers' injury, Kaepernick's agent reached out to the Jets to express his client's interest in returning to the NFL, according to a report from NFL reporter Jordan Schultz. The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback is 35 years old and has not played in the NFL since 2016. 🤢💩🤮

that guy is like Herpies

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

I'd rather have herpes.

one of my first off duty medic calls when I was in the Army was a guy down the hall in the barracks. He knocked on my door one evening and said "Hey Doc I think I got a problem what do you think?", kind of in the dark I said sure. He whipped out his Dick and it had soo many warts on it it looked like a French Tickler.. you might reconsider that

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

one of my first off duty medic calls when I was in the Army was a guy down the hall in the barracks. He knocked on my door one evening and said "Hey Doc I think I got a problem what do you think?", kind of in the dark I said sure. He whipped out his Dick and it had soo many warts on it it looked like a French Tickler.. you might reconsider that

Bad take? picture this  just 3x's as many Typical Lesions on Penis