Now that the Jones drama is postponed...

15 hours ago, arthur75 said:

If the WR's struggle again what in your opinion needs to be done?  I have a gut feeling Kc is gonna come out and just blister the Jaguars.  But I think if they do struggle again the Chiefs will not stand by and make excuses they will go out and make a trade or do something to shake things up.

As per usual, establish the run to open it up. But that will take about 12 weeks. So it will be close. The chemistry will take time. 

40 minutes ago, xen said:

Now counts 27m on the cap this year and next.  According to this board that means we can't sign any of the young players ever and must trade him immediately if he goes on Twitter.  You're on notice Joe!

I dont understand..if he goes on twitter? Kinda  foggy this morning

1 hour ago, xen said:

Now counts 27m on the cap this year and next.  According to this board that means we can't sign any of the young players ever and must trade him immediately if he goes on Twitter.  You're on notice Joe!

I am no capologist, but just wondering where you are getting those numbers?

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/chris-jones-18985/

3 hours ago, xen said:

Well I think they sign Creed and Bolton. Then either Tranquil or Gay. If Smithbis not for a good deal, he is gone but we have been stacking up on G lately for depth which may be a sign. Jones will be tagged and traded. Need to replace DT big time either draft or FA. Tranquil can also take over for Bolton if need be as I think Creed as the center and o line guru will come first and a must needed extension. Thing is the cap goes up and we are still going to lose a couple key players but need to keep the o line intact for our franchise qb as much as we can. We also need to see how the young WR do this year, may have to get the WR1 on too. Can't see us getting a Kelce replacement any time soon and it may be easier to find the WR1 in FA.