Travis and TSwift Sitting in a Tree

I have little to comment on here since I really don't follow Taylor Swift in the least bit. No idea if she's a "freak" or if she's sweet or if she's somewhere in between. She's cute, I suppose. If that's the tail Travis wants to chase, more power to him though it's very unlikely it'd ever work out for the long haul. The other day my daughter told me she "kinda likes" a Taylor Swift song but she still prefers Dorothy Martin (which made me smile inside because Dorothy is far hotter IMO). There ya go Trav, chase that tail instead. haha.

On 9/16/2023 at 5:44 PM, kccrow said:

I have little to comment on here since I really don't follow Taylor Swift in the least bit. No idea if she's a "freak" or if she's sweet or if she's somewhere in between. She's cute, I suppose. If that's the tail Travis wants to chase, more power to him though it's very unlikely it'd ever work out for the long haul. The other day my daughter told me she "kinda likes" a Taylor Swift song but she still prefers Dorothy Martin (which made me smile inside because Dorothy is far hotter IMO). There ya go Trav, chase that tail instead. haha.

i actually had to do a search on Dorothy Martin, i think i would prefer her over taylor as well

e22b84fef40d429cd0c2429c5e500b8c.jpg

On 9/18/2023 at 6:42 PM, KC Warpaint said:

i actually had to do a search on Dorothy Martin, i think i would prefer her over taylor as well

e22b84fef40d429cd0c2429c5e500b8c.jpg

Yep. Far hotter singers in rock than Taylor Swift. Swift is like ... kinda meh to me. Cute but not hot. I love Dorothy, she reminds me of a slightly thinner version of the younger version of my wife actually. High cheekbones, brunette with blue/gray eyes will melt me every fucking time. Check her out in her videos Rest in Peace, Black Sheep, What's Coming to Me, Raise Hell, etc... She's reaching her peak now and is smoking.

Alissa White-Gluz from Arch Enemy is pretty good looking too. Fernanda Lira from Crypta (edit: actually the whole fucking band).... But... you guys know... not bubble gum music stars and all that.

Kind of the way it always been... Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil and Sharon den Adel from Within Temptation... the list goes on... giving way to the likes of Christina Aguilera and Brittney Spears and the like. 

It's a fuckery. I'll stick with rockers.

1 hour ago, 58shineson said:

In case some of you were still on the fence. 

IMG_2258.jpeg

The Eagles center told 94 WIP in Philadelphia that he is convinced that his younger brother, Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, is dating Taylor Swift.

“It’s hard to answer because I don’t really know a lot about Travis’ love life,” Jason said when asked about the rumored relationship. “I try to keep his business kind of his business, and stay out of that world.

“But having said that, I think he’s doing great and I think it’s all 100 percent true.”

However, Jason quickly walked back his comments, and clarified: “No I’m joking. I don’t even know what’s happening.”

Jason added he was “caught off guard” when he was asked about his brother and Swift during the postgame interview following Philadelphia’s Thursday Night Football” victory over the Vikings last week.

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I know I 'm old, but when I was 16, this was one of the best songs I ever heard.  Absolutely love it.  This my advice to Kelce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8

Here is an even better re-mastered version with clearer lyrics.  I especially like near the end with that perfectly inflected and perfectly pitched and gravelly soul falsetto. It just doesn't get better than this song.