Travis and TSwift Sitting in a Tree

I think I remember him talking about that car on the podcast. I also remember him talking about Taylor Swift , like Xen said; but didn’t think much of it.

I hope he’s happy, I really don’t know much about her other than what’s been said on here. I just heard one of her songs, not something I normally listen to but it was catchy, I understand the appeal 

16 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

After Taylor Swifts appearance at Arrowhead yesterday Travis Kelce was one of the top 5 selling NFL players and saw a nearly 400% spike in sales throughout the Fanatics network of sites, including NFLShop. Kelce has also gained 26.7% followers in all his social media accounts.

guess the swifties don't just want Taylor Swift Merch

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

not to get into the LR weeds but TK is getting bashed by certain people for dumping his last girl friend and going to Taylor.

That's a whole can of worms that I knew might happen. At the risk of making this an LR subject, Whitlock is criticizing them for other reasons. I just hope TK is careful and smart about things. 

14 minutes ago, qnet said:

That's a whole can of worms that I knew might happen. At the risk of making this an LR subject, Whitlock is criticizing them for other reasons. I just hope TK is careful and smart about things. 

That would depend on which of his brains is doing the thinking. 

14 hours ago, arrowhead said:

After Taylor Swifts appearance at Arrowhead yesterday Travis Kelce was one of the top 5 selling NFL players and saw a nearly 400% spike in sales throughout the Fanatics network of sites, including NFLShop. Kelce has also gained 26.7% followers in all his social media accounts.

image.png.3f6cdb4b4345d4a68a87baee947e689e.png

14 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

image.jpeg.4b918f72a7ccf5fe6ec1dc683a2af7fe.jpeg

Chase Daniel

Unlike my guy @tkelce , I had no problem getting backstage. Gave @taylorswift13

her first @Chiefs  jersey in 2015. Was only a few numbers off. Maybe I predicted this whole thing?

It's the right number for Otis Taylor, though.

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

Every third post you make I say WTF? (I guess that's more of a create than a give). But then I remember you're from Iowa.

It can be hard for you to comprehend humor or sarcasm I guess? No worries, i will help out when I can. I mean, you are from Nebraska and already start out with 2 strikes against you.