Travis and TSwift Sitting in a Tree

On 9/14/2023 at 6:05 AM, oldtimer said:

I had a sticker on my Bike helmet  that said "No matter how good looking they are..someone somewhere is tired of their shit"

I have to think this goes in spades with her.

I don't think she's all that. Seen Travis with much better looking women TBH

12 hours ago, mex said:

I don't think she's all that. Seen Travis with much better looking women TBH

I think she's attractive, but agree. I keep hearing that he was with his last girl for five years, I didn't know that. Depending on who you ask or watch, Travis is cheap or she was a gold digger.  

Not sure if the relationship will last and frankly as long as Kelce plays like Kelce...don't care.

But you have to love the "marketing" by both of them.....From a Business Arrangement- the hookup is genius.

Now the question is, "How do they break up in a way that increases both of their reputations?"

w

13 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

There is a pumpkin patch that a family does every year.  A few days ago those bales had one less picture on them.  

FB_IMG_1696116780176.jpg

That's awesome... y'all get any deer coming in to them bales?

49 minutes ago, xen said:

The 🌎:  OMG Taylor Swift!

Me:  OMG Deadpool and Wolverine!

Screenshot_20231002_085048_X.jpg

lol I'm such the nerd

Nerds of the world, unite!  Join the cause.  Be a loud nerd and be a proud nerd.  Someday, people will understand and fear us. We are the Deadpoolers and the Wolverinists.

42 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Nerds of the world, unite!  Join the cause.  Be a loud nerd and be a proud nerd.  Someday, people will understand and fear us. We are the Deadpoolers and the Wolverinists.

Can't wait for the movie so my comics take a good bump in price.

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

The Deadpool guy sold his cell phone company for $1 billion. He can afford nice seats.

Sold that gin company for like 400m.  Then bought a soccer team with Mac from its always Sunny.  Nice work if you can get it.

23 minutes ago, xen said:

Sold that gin company for like 400m.  Then bought a soccer team with Mac from its always Sunny.  Nice work if you can get it.

The dude is talented... no doubt. The Deadpool franchise is hilarious. Can't wait until the 3rd one comes out... supposed to have Hugh Jackman and Josh Brolin... gonna be good.

3 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Blake Lively, Deadpool's wife.

I wondered if that was her. 

3 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Well done, Deadpool. Well done. 

Agreed. I hope he comes out with another movie, he's the perfect Deadpool. 

11 hours ago, xen said:

It's already filming.  Only stopped because of the strikes.

Only the writers guild strike has settled.  The actors strike is still going with apparently no progress so far.  Some things are being made by either non-union actors or AI.  So if anything is being made, the actors right now are either scabs or artifically created on a giant computer. Or maybe in another country. That's possible. Or.....the clips were made before the strike and are in the assembly and editing stage.