Chiefs v Bears

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-report/kc-chiefs-dealing-with-multiple-injuries-ahead-of-week-3-game-vs-chicago-bears

• James: knee/MCL (details not specified)
  • Pacheco: hamstring contusion
  • Toney: sprained toe
  • Bolton: sprained ankle
  • Gay: quad contusion

Per Reid, the duo of Bolton and Gay participated in the Chiefs' morning walkthrough. None of the aforementioned five players will practice on Wednesday afternoon, however, and all but James were described as "day-to-day" by Reid. James's MCL injury may be a longer-term situation than his other teammates who will miss practice.

Sprained toe? Fucker better be good to go. I broke 2 of my fucking toes doing combative and still finished the week-long training.

Let the injured players get rest this week.
Leo Chenal and Drue Tranquil step in. Cam Jones..

bears supposedly have injuries to their starting tackles and their center. Feast for Danna and Jones. 

statement game for Rice or Ross I hope. 

not at all worried about who is hurt 

Well another man about have 18 years for a sentence for sure.

#MiamiDolphins #XavienHoward allegedly has 4 WOMEN PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Rumors circulating the net indicate that his former girlfriend is alleging that the NFL player is currently expecting children with four different women.
She asserts that she is carrying the NFL player’s child and claims that she has been subjected to harassment by him. In response, The woman took to Instagram to publicly address the situation and leaked private messages. 
Via TMSPN.com

38 minutes ago, qnet said:

I honestly have never looked at Toney as a long term option. He’s almost like Sammy Watkins 2.0 without the production. I get that he helped the Chiefs win a SB and I’m glad we picked him up, but never looked at him as the guy.

Yeah, it's a difficult side to be on. Veach has an incredible opportunity this offseason to load the offense with some talent so long as he gets Jones done on D. Might be time to go up and get a legit WR. 

3 hours ago, kccrow said:

Yeah, it's a difficult side to be on. Veach has an incredible opportunity this offseason to load the offense with some talent so long as he gets Jones done on D. Might be time to go up and get a legit WR. 

It may be my homer side coming out (I'm sure it is LOL) but I think the current WR group still has a chance to be good. I still like Sky Moore and Rice really looks legit. 

54 minutes ago, qnet said:

It may be my homer side coming out (I'm sure it is LOL) but I think the current WR group still has a chance to be good. I still like Sky Moore and Rice really looks legit. 

I think they have a chance to be a good core but with Kelce on the downside of his career, it's time to go get an Alpha wr.  Not to say Rice or Ross couldn't be that but we will know if they are more than likely by the end of this season.

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I think they have a chance to be a good core but with Kelce on the downside of his career, it's time to go get an Alpha wr.  Not to say Rice or Ross couldn't be that but we will know if they are more than likely by the end of this season.

I guess another "alpha" TE is out of the question? If so this past draft looked to be the chance not to mention  most WR's go high..how much draft capital needs to be spent ?.

25 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I guess another "alpha" TE is out of the question? If so this past draft looked to be the chance not to mention  most WR's go high..how much draft capital needs to be spent ?.

Some of the leagues best WR are 2nd round.  Seems to be the sweet spot for them.  Fwiw, Rice is the highest graded WR on the team and is actually pretty high overall for a rookie only playing in packages.

TE it's hard to tell.  Good ones come all over the draft but the better athletes usually day 1 or 2 unless they have issues.

Looks like they just put their LT on IR. 

Bears offensive line takes another hit before facing Chiefs pass rush

The Kansas City Chiefs pass rush should have another big day on Sunday against the Chicago Bears.

The Kansas City Chiefs were already expected to have a field day on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium when the Chicago Bears are scheduled to visit. You can infer as much when the opening spread on a game is by 13 points as early as Week 3 in a given season. But things are going from bad to worse quickly for the Bears as injury news hit hard on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

at 2-0  are they really in the mood to move anybody?

Hard to tell if that will last.  They have such an easy schedule so maybe it will.  Can't say as I'm a big believer in that team.  Ceiling is probably Titans from a few years ago or typical Ravens team.