Chiefs v Bears

Chiefs should win this game handily. By at least 14 points. I believe the line was 12.5 last I checked. Which is exactly why I think it will be much closer. Here's three reasons why:

1. Chiefs record against the spread the last couple years isn't very good. They let a lot of dogs hang around. Not sure what it is but they play complacent at times. 2. I think with Fields and all the drama this week they are going to let him be a running quarterback again. Chiefs rarely do well against that. 3. Chiefs offense is still trying to figure things out. 20 and 17 points? That won't cut it most weeks. 

Look...I see no way the Chiefs lose this game. But I said that last year when we played the Colts. Turnovers? Penalties? Dropped passes? Poor route running? Inconsistent run game? KC has a lot to fix.

5 hours ago, dhitter said:

Chiefs should win this game handily. By at least 14 points. I believe the line was 12.5 last I checked. Which is exactly why I think it will be much closer. Here's three reasons why:

1. Chiefs record against the spread the last couple years isn't very good. They let a lot of dogs hang around. Not sure what it is but they play complacent at times. 2. I think with Fields and all the drama this week they are going to let him be a running quarterback again. Chiefs rarely do well against that. 3. Chiefs offense is still trying to figure things out. 20 and 17 points? That won't cut it most weeks. 

Look...I see no way the Chiefs lose this game. But I said that last year when we played the Colts. Turnovers? Penalties? Dropped passes? Poor route running? Inconsistent run game? KC has a lot to fix.

For those of us who have been Chiefs' fans for many decades, there's no way we can be complacent about any team they play, no matter how down they are.  This could be a game where the offense starts to jell or it could be a struggle because Fields runs wild on them.  Expect a win.  Don't expect it to be a cake walk. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

For those of us who have been Chiefs' fans for many decades, there's no way we can be complacent about any team they play, no matter how down they are.  This could be a game where the offense starts to jell or it could be a struggle because Fields runs wild on them.  Expect a win.  Don't expect it to be a cake walk. 

Chiefs are a really odd team. They play better on the road than at home....usually. Their three biggest blowout wins last year....Cardinals, Buccaneers and 49ers. All on the road. All NFC teams. 

Oh....I forgot the 2nd Raiders game ...but they're the Raiders so ....

Well going to my very first game at arrowhead. Can’t wait. From what I’ve researched, gates open at 1100 and stadium opens at 100. Aiming to be there prior to gates opening. 
if anyone could share there knowledge on what to do or not do when going to a chiefs game that would be greatly appreciated. 
let’s go chiefs! 

6 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Well going to my very first game at arrowhead. Can’t wait. From what I’ve researched, gates open at 1100 and stadium opens at 100. Aiming to be there prior to gates opening. 
if anyone could share there knowledge on what to do or not do when going to a chiefs game that would be greatly appreciated. 
let’s go chiefs! 

What to do:

1. BBQ

2. Drink

3. Drink some more

4. Drink some more

5. Pee

6. Drink some more

7. YELL LOUD While drinking

8. Get a safe ride somewhere and pass out after a chiefs win to rest your voice!

12 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

let’s go chiefs! 

Cruise the parking lot and find some friendly tailgaters to hook up with.  Share a brew and just enjoy the atmosphere and BBQ scented smoke.  Usually plenty of friendly folks sitting in your area so celebrate with them when the Chiefs get that stop and make the big play. 

10 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

let’s go chiefs! 

You'll have a blast. No place like it on earth.

11 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

let’s go chiefs! 

I will be there if you want to meet the most influential poster on the board. 

11 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

let’s go chiefs! 

One piece of advice is to save the tickets to your phones wallet.  Signal is a bitch with so many people.  I've gone with several people that counted on the tickets being in the chiefs app and couldn't access them at the stadium