Miami

arrowhead

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Broncos defense has aged and is that bad now. I enjoy the fact they were blown out so bad. This is what we need to do to the Bears. I know Reid wont allow us to run up the score like this though and the Dolphins will be called out for it.

yep and they should be called out, but it will be paid back by the football gods. i have not doubt about that

48 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Why should they be called out? Fuck that. Play defense or get your ass handed to ya. Fuck the Broncos. Fuck Payton.

Well we will see. Just a courtesy teams all seem to do.  Since we are up 34 to 0, I bet we see our starters pulled way quicker than what Miami did and Reid goes to run only. 

14 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Mahomes is done after first drive in 3rd quarter? Not even given a chance for 500 yards let alone 300.

I assume you're kidding.  The franchise is limping of a sore ankle with a 41 point lead and no one should be worried about stats at this point.  Chiefs win, spread covered, what's not to like if Mahomes watches from the bench?

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

I assume you're kidding.  The franchise is limping of a sore ankle with a 41 point lead and no one should be worried about stats at this point.  Chiefs win, spread covered, what's not to like if Mahomes watches from the bench?

Yes, the point was they did not keep Mahomes in to pad the score or his stats like Tua had. I said before the game Reid would take them out early and let off the gas if they got a big lead which is why I thought Miami was wrong. Then again some of the plays were straight runs for 68 yards so there is the fact Broncos could not stop that shit in scrub time even.

4 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

boy the internet was losing their shit last night over Andy taking Mahomes out of the game. I assume the majority of them are BW fans because we all knew it was a matter of when not if he would be pulled

Fantasy football..... they wanted that 500 yard game. I don't know why Reid is such an ass for doing that to them.

6 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

boy the internet was losing their shit last night over Andy taking Mahomes out of the game. I assume the majority of them are BW fans because we all knew it was a matter of when not if he would be pulled

I didn't get to see the 2nd half, they switched games after halftime. When did they pull Mahomes?

4 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

I didn't get to see the 2nd half, they switched games after halftime. When did they pull Mahomes?

About midway thru 3rd quarter. He hit Kelce with a td pass at 7:40 and was the last driver he was in. We went up 41 to 0 at that point. 

13 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

About midway thru 3rd quarter. He hit Kelce with a td pass at 7:40 and was the last driver he was in. We went up 41 to 0 at that point. 

Thanks. On the subject of Miami, does anyone else think they may be peaking way to early? Just a thought.

30 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Will wait to see how they do against better teams. This week against the bills should be a better test. 

Ask the Ravens, Cowboys, Jaguars about playing against lesser teams. That argument doesn't hold water.

Miami is gonna be a problem for everybody (until the injury bug hits)