Latest Rumor

8 hours ago, xen said:

Name something else irrelevant as there are no good WRs on the street that wouldn't cost us anything and could come in and help us midseason.

If this is the route we go I'm fine with it.  Clark would presumably come with vet min contract.  Prorated for the rest of season it would just replace a bottom of roster contract.  Probably cost a few hundred thousand on the cap.  

You cannot have too many pass rushers.

"You cannot have too many pass rushers"

Clark? You lost me.

Clark is what he is if he comes. He will help out and as we have seen, having a depth of rushers is never bad. A guy that can teach the young guys. Get reps in pass rushing situations or rotate in and keep everyone fresh, plus he turns it up in playoffs.

If this was what he was paid before when he was here, you all would cheer what a deal he was. Being here the next 14 games, if we get to SB, is not a bad idea. 

I also think he pumps up the other guys like CJ who has been wanting him. Put Omenihu on the inside with CJ. Karlaftis on the one side and the dana/Clark rotate in on the other while FAU comes in as he gets it going later on. not a bad pass rushing line there for passing downs.

Now with it said, if we have money to get a WR or even TE first, then I would go for that. Still Clark is nothing but a prorated vet minimum at this point. 

2 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Maybe it’s just me but I’m not hoping for the Hollywood brown signing. 

If he can provide that "take the top off" factor to this offense, then why not?

Currently we dont really have that person....and don't say MVS cause he hasn't taken the top off of anything..and when he does, he doesn't catch the damn ball.

If Hollywood can come for a decent price, why not give him a chance? 

1 hour ago, artsy said:

If he can provide that "take the top off" factor to this offense, then why not?

Currently we dont really have that person....and don't say MVS cause he hasn't taken the top off of anything..and when he does, he doesn't catch the damn ball.

If Hollywood can come for a decent price, why not give him a chance? 

Mahomes needs weapons.  Simple as that. 

Clark wouldn’t hurt, but I’m more concerned with the lack of speed and weapons on offense. I have re watched a few of the games and the way teams play is still like we have Tyreek. They make us dink and dunk. When there is finally a chance it’s a no chemistry throw deep or someone drops it. 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Clark wouldn’t hurt, but I’m more concerned with the lack of speed and weapons on offense. I have re watched a few of the games and the way teams play is still like we have Tyreek. They make us dink and dunk. When there is finally a chance it’s a no chemistry through deep or someone drops it. 

Yup, I agree. That's why Hollywood would make more sense to trade for....nothing more than a 3rd anyways..

Defenses play a lot of umbrella, 2 high safety against the chiefs. There is no fear of anyone pushing them deep. they sit in zones and clog up passing lanes. Hollywood would definately help.

6 hours ago, xen said:

Still just 30.  He's fine.  He'll show up in the postseason and teach the young guys how to play in the meantime.  Worth min salary no matter how you slice it.

Waste of an active roster spot. He can teach on the practice squad. The new Danny Shelton.

Still don't want him.

The Dline is full of guys with SB experience.