Chiefs Jets game day thread.

5 hours ago, mex said:

The jets defense is top notch. Their offense was fired up and Bolton's absence was felt.

That said, Patrick was out of sync tonight but he still won the game with his competitiveness. 

Our defense didn't do too bad... neither did our offense. 

The jets got 2 free points and a free possession off that bogus call... one of several horrible calls that went their way.

It was a good win.

Yea Jets D is good . they were 4th in pts given up last year.    Its not like KC hasn't had games like this in yrs past before.  

13 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Yea Jets D is good . they were 4th in pts given up last year.    Its not like KC hasn't had games like this in yrs past before.  

The jets' defense had Allen confused and throwing picks, much like yesterday with Patrick. Only difference being, Wilson didn't have much game experience when he came in for Rodgers... yet he still beat buffalo.

This was Wilson's 4th game... he's coming around... gonna be a decent QB for them. 

But make no mistake their defense is for real. They're not really a 1-3 team... but they are because they're the fucking jets.

Just

Enjoy

The

Shitshow

Jets D is legit any thought that this was going to a blow out where blowing themselves slirp slirp  gulp gulp.. I had this as a loss b4 AARog got hurt and it probably would of been an ugly one at that. With the turnover rate at the WR position it's only logical there will be some growing pains JMO but I think keeping Hardman and JuJu would of been a better move that  keeping MVS  and I have to think  they both'd rather be a Chief about now as well.

The Refs where terrible but  Pacheco is awesome. 

TayTay Swift is TK's Yoko Ono.. you heard it here first.

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Jets D is legit any thought that this was going to a blow out where blowing themselves slirp slirp  gulp gulp.. I had this as a loss b4 AARog got hurt and it probably would of been an ugly one at that. With the turnover rate at the WR position it's only logical there will be some growing pains JMO but I think keeping Hardman and JuJu would of been a better move that  keeping MVS  nd I have to thin  they both'd rather be a Chief about now as well.

The Refs where terrible but  Pacheco is awesome. 

Check the Swift/Kelce thread to see the first reference here to Yoko Romo. 

24 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

For some reason I have this sneaky suspicion this was all set up by the NFL to gain viewership and sell gear.

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Yoko Romo?

Tony Romo dated Jessica Simpson years ago. She became a distraction and some genius Cowboy fan dubbed her “Yoko Romo.” 

Just like with our lovebirds, every time the Cowboys played the cameras found her in the stadium. The similarities are uncanny. 

9 hours ago, artsy said:

Either the Jets defense is really good or WRs are total shit. No one was getting open

The Wr are just bad. Some of it is youth and some of it is suckage. Where is the camp hero Ross? And where is this Sky is gonna be good. All camp BS to get people fired up for the season. But with Kelce lookin like he aged overnight we better be lookin to make a trade and get Mahomes some help. Hell with all day to throw the ball WR were still not getting open. I bet corners all over the league are licking their chops to play these WR's. 

11 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

The Wr are just bad. Some of it is youth and some of it is suckage. Where is the camp hero Ross? And where is this Sky is gonna be good. All camp BS to get people fired up for the season. But with Kelce lookin like he aged overnight we better be lookin to make a trade and get Mahomes some help. Hell with all day to throw the ball WR were still not getting open. I bet corners all over the league are licking their chops to play these WR's. 

I quit reading that Propaganda years ago