Chiefs Jets game day thread.

29 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Do you ever get tired of pissing and moaning???  If you think being a fan of this team is SOOO bad, I suggest you go be a Raiders or a Browns fan!

or bengals... :lol: 

Chiefs fans have come a long way.  Eleven years ago they were excited about winning any game.  Now they complain when they don't win big enough on the road against a motivated team and coach who got momentum for a couple of quarters.  The Jets defense is good.  Patrick had the worst two quarters since the Cincy AFCCG two years ago.  Officiating was bad,  Wilson got hot for a while.  Smith and Taylor had their poorest games of the season so far.  Andy called a poor game after the first quarter for some reason.  Mahomes reverted to his early years and got away from what works with the present team.  On to Minny and enjoy the ride.

5 hours ago, xen said:

Complete overreaction. They're playing better than this time last year.  How'd that go again?

Taylor just needs to clean up the penalties.  Other than that he's been very good in pass protection.

Last year this was a loss.  In fact we saw this game last year at Indy.

And in 2021 with the Titans.

And in 2020 with the Raiders

And in 2019 with the Titans

KC usually good for at least 1 October dud.

KC always improves throughout the year.  OLine jells.  WR's need work but continue getting experience.  

It's like y'all have the memory of a goldfish.

I like to disagree with you just to argue, but I can't disagree with this.

4 games into the season and guys have sandy vaginas already. (I apologize to anyone here named Sandy)

Looking at the history of this board, it's the same delirium every year. It's nonsense.

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Man, even I am not that pessimistic.

Did I mention I bought hats for Bills, Bengals, and Eagles?  Wore them for game week and they all lost last year playoffs.  Like I said, the universe works against me, have to reverse that shit.  Chiefs won!

6 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

I like to disagree with you just to argue, but I can't disagree with this.

4 games into the season and guys have sandy vaginas already. (I apologize to anyone here named Sandy)

Looking at the history of this board, it's the same delirium every year. It's nonsense.

It is called S.I.P.S

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

Did I mention I bought hats for Bills, Bengals, and Eagles?  Wore them for game week and they all lost last year playoffs.  Like I said, the universe works against me, have to reverse that shit.  Chiefs won!

Uh huh

12 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I love when the sky is falling while in first place. I think back to when we started 1-5 and looked terrible. Then Andy won 10 straight games.

We're not only in 1st place in the division, but 1st place in the conference.

Was traveling this weekend and only saw the last 8 minutes live before I rewatched them game.  

First quarter we looked great and I wonder if we didn’t pull an Andy Reid classic and take our foot off the gas.  I try and remember every week it’s the opponents SB minus a few actual contenders.  That D is legit and Mahomes looked rough.  The one pick was a mere miscommunication with Kelce the other one was a bad throw and the almost int was ugly as well.  

He didn’t seem particularly comfortable in the pocket.    I think WR is a bigger issue than we hoped it would be.  Rice looks like a potential stud and long term answer but his drops are super costly.   

D looks much improved over last year and we have big contributors out.  

Ugly win but it’s a win and we are in first place.   I thought this is exactly how the Pats used to play.  They would grit out ugly wins and then move on to the next week.  We still have the best qb in the world and best coach.  Good time to be a Chiefs fan!