2 hours ago, mex said:

Depends. It could be said this year the Chiefs defense is an equal factor in their success, which is unusual. I don't necessarily agree, but if they are winning with Mahomes putting up reduced stats, they might look at Tua more favorably.

It's about how much a player contributes to a team's overall success... and Tua might get the nod. Good thing is, the season ain't even half over yet.

They will play tougher games down the road. If Miami does not make the playoffs or is one and done, Mahomes will get it.

2 hours ago, mex said:

Loved how he put his head down and ran over the LA safety. Tough dude for sure.

And he's got a good name for a receiver.

I think he is going to catch a lot of balls. Adam Theilan type. Never huge gains but a lot of tough catches. 
100 catches for 1100 yards type of guy.

27 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

depending on production and what Hardman may want next year we may not have to spend much capitol on this position

Another WR1a type to go with Rice and Hardman would be great. Them let Moore, Toney figure it out and see what we have from there. Also a TE either next year or the year after that, depending on how Kelce holds up. So far Kelce looks to be good to go for another 2 to 3 years, so we may wait on a TE.

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Just putting it out there.   Trade a future 3rd for Dhop and his two year deal.  Resign CJ.  Resign Smith.  Trade up for Brock Bowers.    

Dhop, Rice,Toney, Moore, Watson, and Hardman.

Kelce, Gray, Bowers.

Just putting this out in the universe.

Seems a little:

daffy.gif

Setting Kelce aside, I do think we need a clear cut WR1 on the roster. Technically he may be target #2 but someone head and shoulders ahead of the other wideouts. Like Juju was last year. Rice could develop over time. But a savvy vet who still has some juice? I think the Chiefs are being short sighted not to look at it.

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Setting Kelce aside, I do think we need a clear cut WR1 on the roster. Technically he may be target #2 but someone head and shoulders ahead of the other wideouts. Like Juju was last year. Rice could develop over time. But a savvy vet who still has some juice? I think the Chiefs are being short sighted not to look at it.

I would think Evans, Dhop as savvy. Marshall and Brown as back ups depending on price.

Edit: not going to happen, but whoa shit if we got Adams.

14 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

In veach we…you trust.  

Yep. He has done well. 

If you would research his drafts, his cap space management and his FA signings you would see this. Also we are set for a roster for a long time in many areas. We are a very young team. Continue to hate though, it is what you know.

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yep. He has done well. 

If you would research his drafts, his cap space management and his FA signings you would see this. Also we are set for a roster for a long time in many areas. We are a very young team. Continue to hate though, it is what you know.

So you’re okay w him basically waving the white flag on this season?  Mahomes/Kelce aren’t getting younger.  While I agree he has managed space fine, the window is only open for so long. 

Just now, Mr Ev said:

So you’re okay w him basically waving the white flag on this season?  Mahomes/Kelce aren’t getting younger.  

Man, you don't quit. Who says he is waving the flag with the #1 seed as of today? The coaches have a say. They have the players, know the players and have areas to fix. Maybe they are telling them who they may need or not? You know, a coach says they need this and Veech goes out and tries to get it. You will be pissed then because you will say he over spent for it. No win situation for you 

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Man, you don't quit. Who says he is waving the flag with the #1 seed as of today? The coaches have a say. They have the players, know the players and have areas to fix. Maybe they are telling them who they may need or not? You know, a coach says they need this and Veech goes out and tries to get it. You will be pissed then because you will say he over spent for it. No win situation for you 

Fine.  You sit there and keep talking about one seed.   Have you seen Burrows starting to heat up?  You think the Bills aren’t going to start winning more?  Chiefs are struggling and going into this stretch will be difficult u less something drastic changes.  I highly doubt we are one seed after all is said and done if things keep up. 

Just now, Mr Ev said:

Fine.  You sit there and keep talking about one seed.   Have you seen Burrows starting to heat up?  You think the Bills aren’t going to start winning more?  Chiefs are struggling and going into this stretch will be difficult u less something drastic changes.  I highly doubt we are one seed after all is said and done if things keep up. 

So you don't think the Chiefs can heat up? I am sure the Bengals fan base were saying what you are now. Go to their sites and I am sure it all has changed. We still have a very good team that is the #1 seed even with all its faults. Why is it we can't do well? You seem to want us to fail so you can say told you so.