Chiefs /Vikings thread

18 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

had this as an L  in preseason predictions. Chiefs dont seem to be hitting on all cylinders. IF they win it'll be an other ugly win to close for comfort

False. This will be the first time this year that we see glimpses of how good our offense can be. 

Chiefs by 3 scores, minimum. 😬

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

had this as an L  in preseason predictions. Chiefs dont seem to be hitting on all cylinders. IF they win it'll be an other ugly win too close for comfort

I feel a shootout that’s in doubt late in the game. Good guys pull out the W with Mahomes magic and a timely defensive turnover. 34-28 Chiefs. 

Minnesota backs against the wall. If our offense can’t break out against these guys, then I don’t know what to say. Jefferson will put up some numbers today. Mark it down. Nail biter per usual. 
31-28 type of day. I do think minny puts up a bunch of points today.

44 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Interested to see if Mahomes fixed whatever he said he can do better, ie taking blame for lame ass receivers.  We need a #1 wr along side Kelce.  

Yea, I think so too. They pivoted last year, but I think it was an anomaly. They need a guy.

Just now, kkuenn said:

That should have been a td. Better throw by Mahomes but MVS could have been back there for it instead of stopping.

I think Roma was spot on, he shouldn't have stopped. I think Mahomes didn't want to chance it and throw a pick.