Thursday night football

I'm putting this out there cause damn near every time I do it goes the opposite way but this game worries me.  Short week and at some point despite it being a few yrs since Denver has won against KC players are going get tired of it and play well above their heads.  Payton wants a signature win and isnt above playing dirty.   4th and short go for it, punting from your own 40 on 4th n 5 fake punt long fg try fake.   Im just expecting a lot of chances taken and they will probably be successful with some it.   Starting to see it pop up that pat has never faced a 32 D.  Tonight he will.  

Never trusted any strategy in short weeks and never will. Vikings had a tough line so I'm fairly sure that we have some minor injuries that will have an impact in the trenches as well as the running game. However there's no reason to stop running until we know that it doesn't work. Pacheco has been a beast whenever called upon and he's one of those guys that do much better with more carries. 

They are all a little worrisome.

The Donks are also coming in off a short week. 1-4. The locker room feels like a fire sale is on the way. They are not gonna want to get injured which would screw up their hope of getting the hell outta there. There ya go Broncostud, jinxed or not jinxed. lol

Their fans want the win more than they do.

On a side note, Veach should have made the trade for Clark so Andy could get some defensive insider info. (Sarcasm)

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

They are all a little worrisome.

The Donks are also coming in off a short week. 1-4. The locker room feels like a fire sale is on the way. They are not gonna want to get injured which would screw up their hope of getting the hell outta there. There ya go Broncostud, jinxed or not jinxed. lol

Their fans want the win more than they do.

On a side note, Veach should have made the trade for Clark so Andy could get some defensive insider info. (Sarcasm)

Please get Courtland Sutton. (Serious)

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Please get Courtland Sutton. (Serious)

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/11/broncos-jerry-jeudy-courtland-sutton-trade-news

Report: Broncos Open to Trading Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy

The Broncos’ 1-4 start to the 2023 NFL season has ignited trade rumblings, and it appears one area of a potential overhaul could be at the wide receiver position. Both Courtland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy are names Denver will reportedly “listen to offers on,” as ESPN’s Dan Graziano reported