Thursday night football

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Honestly I think that play would have worked had he handed it off to Pacheco.  He got greedy and wanted it for himself.  Toney is very quick but he isn't blazing fast.  We actually miss Hardman on those sweeps for that reason.  This is embarrasing that we can't score against a banged up Denver D. 

Pacheco had it if he had the ball. I seen him running right at the spot needed.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Honestly I think that play would have worked had he handed it off to Pacheco.  He got greedy and wanted it for himself.  Toney is very quick but he isn't blazing fast.  We actually miss Hardman on those sweeps for that reason.  This is embarrasing that we can't score against a banged up Denver D. 

The defender totally committed to Toney on that. Didn't flinch with the fake. Hard to find success when a defender is on you that quickly.

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

The defender totally committed to Toney on that. Didn't flinch with the fake. Hard to find success when a defender is on you that quickly.

Hopefully, Reid can use that play later when he needs it, giving it to Pacheco. 

Just now, SEMO said:

Edwards with a text book tackle on the QB draws a flag.   Give the QB a fuking skirt.  Football is dead.  

I don't get it either. It's ridiculous. And they all beg for the flag, including Mahomes.