Chiefs not looking too bad after all....

38 minutes ago, West said:

Nice progression yesterday....Hardman paying dividends, Kelce is a beast....Rice and MVS were solid.

Sky is going to be losing snaps.

w

I'm not soo sure.. he did a fine job blocking down field on Patrick's  run and Pat  pointed that out in appreciation and did himself no harm in his play over all. I think competition and a crappy  Bolt Pass D  made the WR s look maybe better than they are on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, West said:

That is a good take....

It seems clear that Sky has fallen behind Rice and MVS so far and if we are running Jet Sweeps with Toney and Hardman.....Sky better step up.

did you notice not 1 Jet Sweep yesterday? or if here was I missed it. I'm not 100% on board with MVS>Moore I'd call that a Sophie's Choice but one thing I am fairly sure of is next year Moore will be here..MVS will not

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

did you notice not 1 Jet Sweep yesterday? or if here was I missed it. I'm not 100% on board with MVS>Moore I'd call that a Sophie's Choice but one thing I am fairly sure of is next year Moore will be here..MVS will not

Moore is a disappointment, but he's also getting a bad rap in some cases.  There's plenty of times where he's been open and Mahomes just doesn't throw him the ball.  Don't blame Mahomes.  Kelce has been reliable and on the same page for years and Moore has been in the wrong place too often.  I'd say give Moore a few more targets and a little more time before labeling him a bust.  

Just now, jetlord said:

Moore is a disappointment, but he's also getting a bad rap in some cases.  There's plenty of times where he's been open and Mahomes just doesn't throw him the ball.  Don't blame Mahomes.  Kelce has been reliable and on the same page for years and Moore has been in the wrong place too often.  I'd say give Moore a few more targets and a little more time before labeling him a bust.  

He burned someone yesterday and had separation but pat overthrew him. He would have housed it. I watched him pretty close yesterday and he was getting open. He’s just not on the radar anymore.