Hardman's Back

24 minutes ago, mex said:

I'm serious... who does he bump? If he was as big a 6th rd steal as they hoped, he'd be getting snaps. Gotta be a reason why not. He'll be picked up again on the PS.

I changed your post, replaced Coburn with Clark. Solid vets on the line, who does Clark replace?

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

I changed your post, replaced Coburn with Clark. Solid vets on the line, who does Clark replace?

OK now I understand. And I agree. I haven't been clamoring for Clark. I'm the CC's most notorious Clark critic.

The speed at the position is what has been missing. He will stretch the field.  That opens up space for the other receivers who are stcill learning the system and have no margin for error.  Even his jet sweeps which everyone ridicules serves a strategic purpose for Andy which does not show up in Hardman's stats. It slightly widens the gaps between the defensive fronts, which will help Pacheco, also.  I don't know about anyone else, but I believe we will see a measurable improvement in the offense with Hardman in there.  I know Kelce will have more space to do his thing also.  Speed kills. He has pretty good hands also. Occasional mental lapses, but that is about it.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

The speed at the position is what has been missing. He will stretch the field.  That opens up space for the other receivers who are stcill learning the system and have no margin for error.  Even his jet sweeps which everyone ridicules serves a strategic purpose for Andy which does not show up in Hardman's stats. It slightly widens the gaps between the defensive fronts, which will help Pacheco, also.  I don't know about anyone else, but I believe we will see a measurable improvement in the offense with Hardman in there.  I know Kelce will have more space to do his thing also.  Speed kills. He has pretty good hands also. Occasional mental lapses, but that is about it.

Our wr's are necessarily slow but none of them play fast.  Hardman should help.  I'm cautiously optimistic that he will actually make a really big difference.  Just a gut feeling so maybe that is just yesterdays tacos but hope I'm right.