Chargers V Chiefs Thread

The O has definitely come to play.  Mahomes trying to put himself firmly in the MVP lead with 321 at half and 3 Tds.  He needs a 500/6 game to get him back on track lol.  D outside of a couple plays hasn't looked back.  Looks like Spags has gone vanilla a couple time on 3rd and long.  Maybe holding some cards for the rematch?   

Hope we come out and score again and then stop them and try and put this away as early as possible.  

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

Didn't like the way Kelce had that ball waving around in the air while being pushed, but can't argue with success. 

The Chargers players were swiping at the ball, trying to get it out, but Kelce had a good grip on it. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

The O has definitely come to play.  Mahomes trying to put himself firmly in the MVP lead with 321 at half and 3 Tds.  He needs a 500/6 game to get him back on track lol.  D outside of a couple plays hasn't looked back.  Looks like Spags has gone vanilla a couple time on 3rd and long.  Maybe holding some cards for the rematch?   

Hope we come out and score again and then stop them and try and put this away as early as possible.  

Get a td, then a turnover by chargers and score again. Go up 38 to 17.

Cant really complain much, I know that’s a shock for me, but overall they look good but the dolts are playing their annual Super Bowl so they look good as well.  It will come down to who has the ball last or the Chiefs will extend the lead far enough to be comfortable. I favor the latter but usually get the former.  Lol

2 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Cant really complain much, I know that’s a shock for me, but overall they look good but the dolts are playing their annual Super Bowl so they look good as well.  It will come down to who has the ball last or the Chiefs will extend the lead far enough to be comfortable. I favor the latter but usually get the former.  Lol

Hope the defense does an adjustment. We need to let our offense eat this game and get the balanced team that can repeat at the SB.