Chargers V Chiefs Thread

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Well done O.  Finally put this game away.  Set up by Prodigal Hardman!   Ugly 3rd but found a way to put this away.  D looks pretty great!   Hope they can pick off Herbert to end this or get a strip sack.

Yep and as it stands for now,  all opponents at 20 points or less

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yep and as it stands for now,  all opponents at 20 points or less

At this point the refs aren't calling holding because our guys are getting bear hugged every play.    I'm proud of this D.  In the past we get lit up by elite qb talent this year we are buckling down and playing the way top tier D's are expected to play.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Man, we needed just 11 more points for my 42 to 17 prediction to finally hit 

You can thank Bell for that.  I'm willing to bet that had we scored on that first possession we wouldnt have spent the next quarter and a half crapping down our leg on O.

Kind of weird how one TD got wiped off because thuney did an illegal block in the back ( it was actually more shoulder) and when Pacheco scored at the end one of our guys hit a guy square in the back to clear him out for the TD ( no flag) these refs have no consistency at all

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

Kind of weird how one TD got wiped off because thuney did an illegal block in the back ( it was actually more shoulder) and when Pacheco scored at the end one of our guys hit a guy square in the back to clear him out for the TD ( no flag) these refs have no consistency at all

This was a bad crew.