2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

That’s shitty. Real shitty. 

Yep. Let's hope there are degrees of dislocations and his is milder than average. But it don't look good. Sucks too because the defense has been amazing.

1 hour ago, mex said:

Likely... if that's what it is. 2-3 months minimum, with no surgery.

I saw that it can be weeks to a couple months depending on severity.  Two months, means we get him back for the last 3 games or so before the playoffs.  3 months means a playoff return.  Either way, the fact he can potentially come back and help in the playoffs is huge.  

2 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

We don't know the severity, but even the mildest involving the lunate and scaphoid bone are two months.  The worst kind is up to six months.  I think his season is over.  Its a big loss.  Thankfully, we got Tranquill.

And this is why, if it comes down to resigning Tranquil or Gay.....I want Tranquil. Chenal takes over more time. Tranquil can cover and do it all. Bolton then gets resigned after next year and is healthy.

8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Has he really done "anything"? He thought he was a freight train till he got to he NFL

He's actually looked really good this year.  Maybe not as splashy as we'd like but you can tell he's really inproved in coverage amd spags has used him more in pass rush.  The problem is we're in sub packages so much that the Sam isn't really on the field a lot. But that's more a modern NFL thing than an indictment of Chenal.  That position is very matchup dependent.