10 hours ago, jetlord said:

True, but 17 points mid way through the fourth quarter isn't exactly lighting it up.  Maybe they'll start Chargering.  🙂

Seems like a replay of the Chiefs game, score and all. 

Yep... the Philly defense was able to get some pressure on Tua in the 2nd half... and it seemed like they figured out how to handle Hill with their halftime adjustments. 

Munich will be interesting.

2 hours ago, mex said:

Yep... the Philly defense was able to get some pressure on Tua in the 2nd half... and it seemed like they figured out how to handle Hill with their halftime adjustments. 

Munich will be interesting.

We need to learn and do what Bills, Philly etc has done. I want Hill shut the fuck down.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

We need to learn and do what Bills, Philly etc has done. I want Hill shut the fuck down.

They didn't exactly shut him down as he led the fins in receiving both games, including 11-88-1 vs philly.   But they did both win the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball in each game and put Tua off his game.  That is doable with our crew.  Our defensive line is coming together nicely and we haven't even seen much from our 1st round pick yet.

Lot of the glory teams are losing. Chiefs and Eagles remain best record. KC hasn’t had a super tough schedule, will be curious to see how things go down against Miami, Buffalo, and Cincinnati. Eagles rematch will be curious. The funny thing is this could be a year our defense can propel a championship. If we keep holding people under 21, we could win every game.

15 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Lot of the glory teams are losing. Chiefs and Eagles remain best record. KC hasn’t had a super tough schedule, will be curious to see how things go down against Miami, Buffalo, and Cincinnati. Eagles rematch will be curious. The funny thing is this could be a year our defense can propel a championship. If we keep holding people under 21, we could win every game.

Those are the four toughest games remaining, but I would rank the Eagles as the toughest.  Cincy seems to have lost their mojo and might have a six loss season.  BUFF is hot and cold.  Which day will the Chiefs hit them?  MIA is a toss up in my book.  They have a lot of fire power and they will be the first big test for the Chiefs improved D.  Winner will contend with the Ravens for HFA.  The Eagles will be out for revenge and I've marked them down as a loss.  They're solid and motivated.  Hope someone saves this and can throw it back in my face next month.  🙂

16 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

One crossing route and cook Will light him up. He won’t yap after that. 

lol he's a tough little fucker.  How fast we forget.  None of our opponents could shut him up when he played for us.  What makes you think we will.

Just double him and make the rest of the team beat you is my guess.  Lots of 2 high that week.

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Those are the four toughest games remaining, but I would rank the Eagles as the toughest.  Cincy seems to have lost their mojo and might have a six loss season.  BUFF is hot and cold.  Which day will the Chiefs hit them?  MIA is a toss up in my book.  They have a lot of fire power and they will be the first big test for the Chiefs improved D.  Winner will contend with the Ravens for HFA.  The Eagles will be out for revenge and I've marked them down as a loss.  They're solid and motivated.  Hope someone saves this and can throw it back in my face next month.  🙂

I would, but I happen to agree with all of it.