If they continue playing like they did today, the Chiefs are golden.  Even the one sack happened after Mahomes held the ball for a while.  For those who have been bashing Taylor, have a serving of crow.  Bosa isn't what he's been in the past, but Taylor did a great job on him.  Same for the rest of the line.  We can rag on CEH, Bell, and maybe Williams, but can't complain about penalties or whiffs from the line.  

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

If they continue playing like they did today, the Chiefs are golden.  Even the one sack happened after Mahomes held the ball for a while.  For those who have been bashing Taylor, have a serving of crow.  Bosa isn't what he's been in the past, but Taylor did a great job on him.  Same for the rest of the line.  We can rag on CEH, Bell, and maybe Williams, but can't complain about penalties or whiffs from the line.  

Bosa was playing on a broken toe if I heard right and the Bolt's Defense is like 27th?

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Bosa was playing on a broken toe if I heard right and the Bolt's Defense is like 27th?

Their pass defense hasn't been good. You could see frustration in their body language when Kelce was lighting them up. Might be their scheme isn't working. 

We just need to keep doing what we're doing, and most of all, STAY HEALTHY.

9 hours ago, oldtimer said:

The Bolt's defense is bad because the LB are awful, the DBs are injured, and James is overrated.  Oh, and their coaches couldn't figure out that leaving the middle open for Kelce wasn't a great idea.  Not too many question their pass rush.  The Chiefs line gave Mahomes plenty of time and I hope it's a sign that they're coming together.