Justyn Ross Arrested

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Pretty big drop from a $25,000 in damages felony to a less than $1000 misdemeanor.  Does that mean the victim over reported the abuse?  

Ks COPs overreacted is my bet..been on the wrong end of the OPPD more than once about nothing

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Pretty big drop from a $25,000 in damages felony to a less than $1000 misdemeanor.  Does that mean the victim over reported the abuse?  

I don’t know but the battery description is vague. Making physical contact in a rude, angry way. Maybe he grapped her and it scared her, who knows. 

The only part that concerned me, if true, was the witness who supposedly saw Ross dragging his girlfriend through the house.  Again, if true, that's not good.  Women do lie, but for every woman who lies about stuff like this I'm willing to bet there are dozens living in perpetual abusive situations.  Look no further than that former rams player rag dolling his girlfirend in front of their baby.  No room for that in society.  Love Ross's football ability but dudes who abuse woman can rot in jail.  If she is a problem then leave her or seek help on how.  You are holding on to your NFL dream by a thread you have to be smarter than that, but maybe that's the problem.  He might not be super smart.  Been in the system two years and still can't get on the field because of not know the plays.  I'll reserve judgement till all facts come out.  Hopefully he learns from this regardless if his football career continues or not.

31 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

The only part that concerned me, if true, was the witness who supposedly saw Ross dragging his girlfriend through the house.  Again, if true, that's not good.  Women do lie, but for every woman who lies about stuff like this I'm willing to bet there are dozens living in perpetual abusive situations.  Look no further than that former rams player rag dolling his girlfirend in front of their baby.  No room for that in society.  Love Ross's football ability but dudes who abuse woman can rot in jail.  If she is a problem then leave her or seek help on how.  You are holding on to your NFL dream by a thread you have to be smarter than that, but maybe that's the problem.  He might not be super smart.  Been in the system two years and still can't get on the field because of not know the plays.  I'll reserve judgement till all facts come out.  Hopefully he learns from this regardless if his football career continues or not.

is that why? He doesn't know the plays? Just reading a book while your on IR does not help much. A great many  players are not that smart. I knew the tutor for Jerome Bettis.. hardly a rocket scientist was her quote had to be hand fed. I'll wait for the Mueller report

54 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

What witness?  I thought his grandmother was the only other one there and not heard she said that

52 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

is that why? He doesn't know the plays? Just reading a book while your on IR does not help much. A great many  players are not that smart. I knew the tutor for Jerome Bettis.. hardly a rocket scientist was her quote had to be hand fed. I'll wait for the Mueller report

Busses were his specialty.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Didn't Nagy allude to this?  I'm not saying I know.  Definitely not saying he is dumb or something but some people aren't smarts by the looks of the past few days he might be one of them.

5 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Albert Breer who's as connected as anyone, says Ross struggles running routes and isn't very fast. That's a problem when receivers move constantly in this offense. He's more of a match up guy in the red zone for example. His target count won't go up much.

and yet he was projected as a possible top 10 pick

10 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm over the #believeallwomen and as the old vulgar saying goes..never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives