Clark To Seattle

Honestly of we have to bring back a veteran defensive end i would prefer carlos dunlap even though he is getting up there in age.

at a minimum dunlap is a gigantic human and the threat of him, chris jones, omenihue, and karloftis all being excellent at batting down passes would drive other qbs insane

12 minutes ago, jetlord said:

With the way Danna has come on, would Dunlap really help?  He might only take snaps away from FAU in non-critical situations.

No, i like what we have, although to be honest i don’t see much in fau to be excited about, much like i felt about skyy moore last season, but it would be silly to give up on fau for dunlap.

additionally I actually think danna is very good. Seems like people think he is above average, but he is even better than that.

my point was in case of an injury dunlap would be a good option 

4 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

No, i like what we have, although to be honest i don’t see much in fau to be excited about, much like i felt about skyy moore last season, but it would be silly to give up on fau for dunlap.

additionally I actually think danna is very good. Seems like people think he is above average, but he is even better than that.

my point was in case of an injury dunlap would be a good option 

Wharton, Nandi doing well also. 

Unless there are some injury concerns or we lack depth I don't think bringing back anyone on defense is useful at this point. This defense is young and getting better by the week. Our biggest weakness is at DL but with the suspension taken care of we already have what we need to fix it. 

8 hours ago, qnet said:

The way this thread is going I'm probably going to get clowned for saying this, but I'm a Clark fan. He was the emotional leader and made plays during both Chief's SB runs. The Chiefs' defense is much better than I anticipated so I'm not surprised he's not with the Chiefs. 

th?id=OIP.fV1FfhY2UiA2mpVjcvzYtgHaIL&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

9 hours ago, qnet said:

The way this thread is going I'm probably going to get clowned for saying this, but I'm a Clark fan. He was the emotional leader and made plays during both Chief's SB runs. The Chiefs' defense is much better than I anticipated so I'm not surprised he's not with the Chiefs. 

You're not wrong on any of that.  Stand tall against the chucklehead opinions.