Broncos thread

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:
  • Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes was added to the injury report with illness but there is no game status designation against Denver.

Hopefully they can go up fast and then put the backups in hoping for a second half of backups.  Keep Pat in the warm locker room for second half.  I doubt he would do that but I am hoping.

It is very cold here.  I live south of the stadium about 15-20 miles.  In Denver it is 24 degrees and feels like 17.  Good news is that it’s unlikely to snow much more.  Again go up fast in the first half then rest the starters in the second half would be my ideal

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Not a huge fan of this field goals inside the 5 stuff, shouldn’t matter against this broncos team, but could be a big deal in the playoffs 

The Chiefs just want to get the W and get out of town.  Broncos are known to start hot and then fizzle.  I'm sure we will make adjustments.

We didn't come prepared to play today.  Looks like we are looking ahead to the Dolphins.   What an ugly start to a game.  Ugly play calling, pathetic STs, and D looks like our D of old.  They are getting gashed in the run game, which is normally ok when your O is scoring points but we like to wet the bed in the redzone against these mules.

MVS fumbling, so even when they get open and catch it they fumble it.  Last week we got a break on that, this week we didn’t.  Offense looks horrible, flu or not it looks bad.  Defense suddenly can’t stop the worst team in NFL.  I’m getting a head of myself I am sure but the team doesn’t look good against a very bad team.