Broncos thread

Just now, 58shineson said:

MVS fumbling, so even when they get open and catch it they fumble it.  Last week we got a break on that, this week we didn’t.  Offense looks horrible, flu or not it looks bad.  Defense suddenly can’t stop the worst team in NFL.  I’m getting a head of myself I am sure but the team doesn’t look good against a very bad team.

They'll get it together...it's still early 

Just now, artsy said:

They'll get it together...it's still early 

Oh I am sure, but this doesn’t look good right now.  DEN is about to get at least 3, probably 7 and we can’t even score on the 4 yard line.  Terrible play calls, and terrible playing.  Hopefully, they chug DayQuil at the half.

Just now, 58shineson said:

Oh I am sure, but this doesn’t look good right now.  DEN is about to get at least 3, probably 7 and we can’t even score on the 4 yard line.  Terrible play calls, and terrible playing.  Hopefully, they chug DayQuil at the half.

Yea they're sleep walking, but they better wake the hell up..

5 minutes ago, artsy said:

Wr just might need a WR overhaul...when they do get open they drop or fumble it. The onl salvageable ones a Watson and rice

If Dhop is available for a 3rd I think you gotta make that call.  Sheesh these guys refuse to make the most of their opportunities.   

At least the D has finally showed up.  Lets go O!

Just now, Palangi said:

Mahomes needs to not hyper focus on Kelce so much

Thought that was why we traded Hill because he did that with Hill and Kelce.  Looks like we have created a bigger issue by not getting Mahomes any legit wr threats.  Now he is starting to do it with his 33 year old TE.