Broncos thread

Year after year i say put someone back there who can fair catch, and if that person doesn’t exist let it bounce.

the risk reward on returning punts and kickoffs is so skewed toward risk its crazy to do this year after year.

this is why i hate toub.

i will continue to get ridiculed for my opinion of letting punts bounce if we dont have a good fair catch guy, but im convinced its correct 

Just now, Thegoatee said:

He fields crap and tries to be super man inside the 10 constantly. Has done that crap for years. Dude has the awareness of a trash bag.

I mean who else could do it?  Washington was ok but also fumbled on punt returns.  

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Year after year i say put someone back there who can fair catch, and if that person doesn’t exist let it bounce.

the risk reward on returning punts and kickoffs is so skewed toward risk its crazy to do this year after year.

this is why i hate toub.

i will continue to get ridiculed for my opinion of letting punts bounce if we dont have a good fair catch guy, but im convinced its correct 

No other team has this issue, at least not as often as us.

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

this is why i hate toub.

That kid Washington we have on pratice squad did very well. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Sneed is having a terrible game

I think they are picking on him at this point but yeah he is doing his best to keep Denver on the field.  Just play football and keep your hands off.  I don't think Wilson is good enough and Sneed is good enough to be in good position.  He isn't lock down and doesn't have to be.   Sheesh what an ugly game.