Broncos thread

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I mean a muff isn't bad enough....he losses us 15 yards in 2 seconds.  All you can do is laugh.  Can't win them all.  Mahomes sick, 4 TO's.  And yet we are still in this .

This could spell of the season for chiefs.  We go into a gauntlet of tough games and are mental idiots.  Wildcard at best.

Just now, artsy said:

I wouldn't go that far..but we're gonna lose some more that's for sure

Just based on this game and this game only I would say we wont win another.  If the donkeys can beat us and I have no hope for the chiefs to go and get a receiver I don’t have high hopes for the rest of the games.

Just now, 58shineson said:

Just based on this game and this game only I would say we wont win another.  If the donkeys can beat us and I have no hope for the chiefs to go and get a receiver I don’t have high hopes for the rest of the games.

Any given Sunday.  Based off one game? Lol, if so we should be winless after the Detroit game.

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

Coaches lost this game with horrible play calls. Players on offense didn’t show up or were too sick.  So terrible play calling and terrible wide receivers is a recipe for a loss and recipe for losing more games.

When your entire offense is ".......... and then Pat does some miracle," if Pat has the flu it ruins the entire game plan.