Broncos thread

4 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

This could spell of the season for chiefs.  We go into a gauntlet of tough games and are mental idiots.  Wildcard at best.

Nah.  It happens.  We lose an unexplicable game every year.  We will be fine.  Mahomes having the flu is a big deal.  Also every possible mental mistake and error happened in one game.  Sucks, especially to an ugly bad team but we did this vs the Colts last year.   Andy Reid had a horrible game plan, called a horrible game and everyone on O played like dog crap out side of Kelce and Mahomes minus that INT.  

If this game forces Veach to go get Dhop then it was worth it. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Any given Sunday.  Based off one game? Lol, if so we should be winless after the Detroit game.

Well I mean I am watching the game and the trend of wide receivers not getting open continues.  Division game or not, the broncos are a very bad team.  A Super Bowl champion team shouldn’t look like this, sick or not.  

3 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Just based on this game and this game only I would say we wont win another.  If the donkeys can beat us and I have no hope for the chiefs to go and get a receiver I don’t have high hopes for the rest of the games.

Meh. The donks were DUE. Fucking 16 game streaks don't happen often for a reason. 

We were also due to have a game where nothing went our way. And believe you me, nothing went our way.

This game will get them focused for next week which is a way more important game.

The guys on here saying the season is over and we won't win another game need to pump the breaks.  It was as ugly of a loss as I can remember but we were in the game with 4 TO's and our QB having the Flu.   

Chill out.  Our D has played very well minus Sneed.   Also remember this is the Broncos SB.  This is just another game to us.  

We will be fine.   

2 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Well I mean I am watching the game and the trend of wide receivers not getting open continues.  Division game or not, the broncos are a very bad team.  A Super Bowl champion team shouldn’t look like this, sick or not.  

Look if I’m sick and go to work, as I have to sometimes, I still have to perform.  No excuses for being sucks. Cry my a fucking river.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

The guys on here saying the season is over and we won't win another game need to pump the breaks.  It was as ugly of a loss as I can remember but we were in the game with 4 TO's and our QB having the Flu.   

Chill out.  Our D has played very well minus Sneed.   Also remember this is the Broncos SB.  This is just another game to us.  

We will be fine.   

I guess when we don’t make playoffs or are a wildcard one a done you will say I told you so.  If we make playoffs I won’t post here anymore.

Just now, mex said:

Meh. The donks were DUE. Fucking 16 game streaks don't happen often for a reason. 

We were also due to have a game where nothing went our way. And believe you me, nothing went our way.

This game will get them focused for next week which is a way more important game.

With the same receivers I don’t expect a win. Until they get some players that can catch and get open besides kelce I wont expect another win.

1 minute ago, mex said:

Miami can sleepwalk through Chiefs game