Broncos thread

The game wasn't televised here, so I had to listen to the play-by-play from Cole from How Bought Those Chiefs. It was painful to listen to, but I knew the Broncos would get us sooner or later, just. not like this. The Broncos wanted this bad, and the Chiefs just made too many mistakes. The Broncos dealt the Chiefs a painful lesson - teaching beating, and we just got to take it. 

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

Ok, you are right, it just feels different I guess.  We had Ju Ju and I guess he took a lot of attention away for Pat to get things done.  I am not giving up or anything, but I have passion for this team and I hate to see them lose to a bad team.  I don’t worry or get upset losing to a good team nearly as much.  I do agree with the flu and terrible coaching, but is the coaching because of one WR?  Could be maybe not though.  Maybe Bienemy is the difference in these types of games?  Maybe just his presence in the locker room can make a difference?  He was the mean guy to Reid’s nice guy?  I don’t know but want better for this team and city.

I know you love this team.  I have certainly had those moments in years past but every team, even the great ones, lose games they shouldn't.  Winning 16 in a row against a division opponent will turn a dumpster fire org into a hungry and fiery football team.  Couple it with a clear example of Murphy's law and its a recipe for a loss.  Today I have come to terms with Moore being a bust and the wr room needing help.  I believed in their potential like I think Veach did, but today its clear we don't have any consistent wr on this roster outside of maybe Watson.  Time to go get someone.   Dhop would cost us a 3rd but he is a two year option so he could stabilize the wr room while Rice develops.  Would hate to miss out on another SB because our wr room did what they did today in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I know you love this team.  I have certainly had those moments in years past but every team, even the great ones, lose games they shouldn't.  Winning 16 in a row against a division opponent will turn a dumpster fire org into a hungry and fiery football team.  Couple it with a clear example of Murphy's law and its a recipe for a loss.  Today I have come to terms with Moore being a bust and the wr room needing help.  I believed in their potential like I think Veach did, but today its clear we don't have any consistent wr on this roster outside of maybe Watson.  Time to go get someone.   Dhop would cost us a 3rd but he is a two year option so he could stabilize the wr room while Rice develops.  Would hate to miss out on another SB because our wr room did what they did today in the playoffs.

Terrance Marshalll Jr from the Panthers.

In the end I believe this loss is on the flu, the offensive coaching, the WR’s who don’t play well and not taking the broncos seriously.  Will they turn it around?  Probably, but this stings especially living in CO.  I know it was going to eventually happen, but I would have preferred the Chiefs playing better and not looking like the Broncos are a good team.  Disappointing and disappointed.  Hoping Pat gets well and I hope he didn’t infect anyone else, but expect a few more to go down with Flu.

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I agree, but don’t have to like it…… 🤣

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

And Dhop lol.  Not sure one potential guy is enough.  Need a proven vet imo.  Marshall for the future would be nice though.

I think we need at least one guy that will take the attention away from Kelce and the other WR’s.  Two would be best.  

5 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

I think we need at least one guy that will take the attention away from Kelce and the other WR’s.  Two would be best.  

Haha..you live in Colorado too! So do I. Know I now why you were so irrated today.  It's been soooooo wonderful basking in donkey misery.  I guess all good things do come to an end..

11 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Aren't there other places to not be a chiefs fan?   Seems like you'd be happier there. 

I’m enjoying trolling a bit but it sucks losing.  I think the Chiefs win 4 more and miss playoffs.  If they make playoffs I won’t come here and post anymore.

2 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I’m enjoying trolling a bit but it sucks losing.  I think the Chiefs win 4 more and miss playoffs.  If they make playoffs I won’t come here and post anymore.

You have to right to post your opinion, but I actually don't remember you posting in the post-season when they were winning, only during the regular season when no one knows what's going to happen. You remind me of a poster named moon314 on the Game Day threads (who hasn't been on here in a while). His posts would frustrate me, but he was here through it all, the wins and losses all the way to the SB wins. 

I actually came to respect a lot of his opinions, when the Chiefs were playing badly. I'm not sure what to make of you, if you're really a fan or just enjoy trolling & the pain of losing, LOL.

49 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

What's it like trolling your own team?  I mean most people here already aren't fans of yours, let's piss more off!  Welcome to ignore!

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Haha..you live in Colorado too! So do I. Know I now why you were so irrated today.  It's been soooooo wonderful basking in donkey misery.  I guess all good things do come to an end..

I haven’t heard from anyone surprisingly, but a lot of posts about how the. Broncos finally figured it out and they will win out now. Lol