Mid Point of the Season & Your KC Chiefs Expectations.....

The Chiefs lack talent in some areas, but we gotta love their chemistry and attitude.

That's the thing.   You see fans around here complain because Kelce or Charles isn't getting the ball enough.  They are playing TEAM football.  They don't give 2 shits about stats except winning the game.  They are using guys all over where they are needed and taking advantage of match-ups.  Sherman lined up at TE a few times cause Harris was out.

This was a hell of a win for this team.   The kind of win that can really define/push a team to big things. 

Coach of the Year is Bruce Arians to lose at this point.  But Andy should definitely be a strong candidate.

Chiefs are exceeding my expectations.

After losing what we lost in FA a lot of the "experts" had KC falling back to earth. And then starting out 0-2 with all the injuries as well, I really was bracing for a bad year. So to be sitting now at 6-3 and already banking wins at Miami, at San Diego, against New England and now at Buffalo?...Fan-freakin-tastic!

Someone mentioned not getting too high because of last year's 9-0 start. I don't think you can really compare the two. Chiefs have beaten some good teams. Last year we beat one team with a winning record. There is still a lot of football left but so far we have already beaten 4 teams with winning records with three of those coming on the road. It's a different team this year and a lot of guys have stepped up. Ron Parker? Are you kidding me? That guy was utter garbage in preseason. Now look. Hats off to Andy Reid and this coaching staff.

Archived