Dolphins vs Chiefs Germany Game Thread!!!

Ok trying to move on from the Denver performance, I believe that the Chiefs will step up in Germany.  I think the defense will keep the dolphins under 21 points.  Mahomes will be fully well, hopefully and the team will be rested and ready.  By the time this games comes the trade deadline will have passed.  I still hope for a worthy WR, and if there is one I hope he plays well for us.  What does the team need to do to stop the Dolphins?  I don’t think Miami is as good as there record, but the Chiefs need to play better and coach better.  Let’s Go Chiefs!!!!

• The title was changed to Dolphins vs Chiefs Germany Game Thread!!!

They have to play the fins offense like everyone else does. Umbrella coverage and tightening down as they get closer to the red zone. 

Playing man and blitzing will allow reek to go off and spags knows it. But I ain't too worried about the defense.  The offense will have to score at least 27 to 30 points to win, and I'm not very confident they can.

I do not see KC performing very well here. I see a blowout to be honest. Th defense will hold its own for awhile but will be on the field way to long and finally wear out. I just do not have any faith in this WR core at all and the play calling. Dolphins by how ever many they want. Please let me be wrong please please please. 

Run the ball control the clock. But they won’t. 
it will get worse before it gets better.

tight game for awhile but ultimately I don’t see them winning this one.

it will take zero turnovers on our part and maybe we need 2 takeaways.

30-20 something dolphins 

13 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Run the ball control the clock. But they won’t. 
it will get worse before it gets better.

tight game for awhile but ultimately I don’t see them winning this one.

it will take zero turnovers on our part and maybe we need 2 takeaways.

30-20 something dolphins 

The Fins defense aint that good....but neither were the donks right? Plus Ramsey will be back to put the brakes on Kelce. Pat and Andy have to open this offense up and start holding these WRs accountable. Pat has to throw the ball to them and they have to catch it. Get Toney's broke dick ass off the bench and let him play till he gets hurt again. Get Mecole/Moore involved in the underneath/quick slant game, and run the wheels off of pacheco. 

3 minutes ago, artsy said:

The Fins defense aint that good....but neither were the donks right? Plus Ramsey will be back to put the brakes on Kelce. Pat and Andy have to open this offense up and start holding these WRs accountable. Pat has to throw the ball to them and they have to catch it. Get Toney's broke dick ass off the bench and let him play till he gets hurt again. Get Mecole/Moore involved in the underneath/quick slant game, and run the wheels off of pacheco. 

Chiefs need to throw curveballs. Run it early to open it up

17 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Reek gonna have a field day.  

I suspect Spags will have a good plan for Mr. Hill. Hell, he practiced against him for 3 plus yrs. Hill is not my concern...It's Waddle, Mostert and our Offensive playcalling I'm worried about.

If we cant..or should I say, DON"T run the ball, they will wear out the defense and then Mostert/Waddle and crew will begin to gash the defense. This is a game were we have to control the game and clock with the offense. If this was ever a game for Toney, Rice and Moore to go off it's this one!

Tyreek has been all over the internet talking about how to beat the chiefs and stopping Kelce has been the #1 thing he's been screaming and I have no doubts that Fangio WILL limit Kelce's opportunities.

My hope is that they use Kelce as a decoy and Toney, Rice and Moore have a great day. 2nd, Pacheco has double digit carries and rushes for more than 80 yds and lastly the defense bends but doesn't break and holds the fins to FGs vs TDs. 

The Fins HAVE not beat a team with a winning record since Sept of last year. I hope it remains that way after Sunday morning.