Dolphins vs Chiefs Germany Game Thread!!!

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

W

biggest thing as usual- the refusal to run and times is mind bending. The other teams just plays defense 100:100 times… 

defense is maybe the best in football.

offense continues to put them in a bad spot.

got the win. Gotta work on some shit 

We need Bolton back too... but the LBs and secondary were outstanding today against the best WRs in the league.

4 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Bro, the refusal to run the ball is absolutely befuddling 

the defense every week can just play pass every down. It’s so gross.

this looks a lot like Nagy in Chicago 

Like I said tush push time. If there was ever a chance to qb sneak, that was it.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Like I said tush push time. If there was ever a chance to qb sneak, that was it.

Andy's been scared of that ever since the dislocated kneecap.  But they only had two guys in the a gaps... it would have worked EASY

Chiefs have to realize that we cannot convert 3 and 10 or more like we used too. That means 1 st down is vital. 
we have to come up with old school running schemes with a full back. We can’t strike quickly anymore either. 
The postive thing from our offense is other people beside kelce made some plays. That’s what is going to need to happen going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

We need to get her a direct line to Reid

image.jpeg.645ef1dc6fb0711b62f2901ef4a8d105.jpeg

There is so much more to it. I want them to run it, so it opens up the damn passing lanes. 
it’s what I harped about last year. It’s simply about the threat of running it 

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Pop is good, but I think teams don’t fear him. 
A guy like Taylor in the back field would change a lot.

that’s why they were so amazing with Kareem. 

they’ll figure it out 

Pop and Kareem had the exact same YPC their rookie years (the only year anyone's been scared of kareem).

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

There is so much more to it. I want them to run it, so it opens up the damn passing lanes. 
it’s what I harped about last year. It’s simply about the threat of running it 

That was more in regards to the 3rd and less than a yard at the end.   You’re right about the overall effect though

6 minutes ago, xen said:

Pop and Kareem had the exact same YPC their rookie years (the only year anyone's been scared of kareem).

Andy seems to not be paying attention to his  own teams stats. WE ARE LAST IN THE LEAGUE on 3rd and 4th and short. Mainly becuase of play calling. Now he'll get in front of the camera and talk about execution and "he has to do better", but the dude has become so predictable that teams don't even line up in short yardage defense anymore. 

He's become so delusional now that he shit canned the fullback position and went into the season with no intentions on running the ball in short yardage. NONE.

8 minutes ago, xen said:

I think the defenses reacted and played differently with Kareem back there. 

doesn’t matter, they’ll figure it out, I think..

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

I think the defenses reacted and played differently with Kareem back there. 

doesn’t matter, they’ll figure it out, I think..

will they? They came out with a quick pssing game to Toney, Rice, Moore, Watson etc..Never saw that offense again. WTH!! 

In the 2nd half it was the same ole shit.....Pat holding the ball for 15 seconds..then punting. 

Look we won the game and that's all good, but this offense really feels like it should be so much better than what it looks like. It just feels like play calling is the culprit. Did you see mahomes' face after that 3rd and short we tried to throw the ball on down by our end zone? He looked completly confused....

4 minutes ago, artsy said:

will they? They came out with a quick pssing game to Toney, Rice, Moore, Watson etc..Never saw that offense again. WTH!! 

In the 2nd half it was the same ole shit.....Pat holding the ball for 15 seconds..then punting. 

Look we won the game and that's all good, but this offense really feels like it should be so much better than what it looks like. It just feels like play calling is the culprit. Did you see mahomes' face after that 3rd and short we tried to throw the ball on down by our end zone? He looked completly confused....

Just speculation by me, but it seems like once they got up, they wanted to hit some big plays and try to blow the Dolphins out. What I admire about Tom Brady is, that when something is working they stay with it, with no mercy; until the other team stops it. He didn't care about throwing downfield if something else was working better. 

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

Just speculation by me, but it seems like once they got up, they wanted to hit some big plays and try to blow the Dolphins out. What I admire about Tom Brady is, that when something is working they stay with it, with no mercy; until the other team stops it. He didn't care about throwing downfield if something else was working better. 

Manning and Brady audibled into runs their whole careers.