Raiders fire coach and GM

kkuenn

25 minutes ago, xen said:

EB probably be a free agent after Washington fires everyone at end of season.

I'm not soo sure from what I have seen they have played good teams really tough & comparing their record to other NFC Teams they are mid tier..that's an improvement

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not soo sure from what I have seen they have played good teams really tough & comparing their record to other NFC Teams they are mid tier..that's an improvement

I don't think they trade both of those defensive ends otherwise.  New owners... I bet a hard reset is coming.  Can't be lost on the new owners that they don't have a real QB and keep spinning their wheels.

37 minutes ago, xen said:

I don't think they trade both of those defensive ends otherwise.  New owners... I bet a hard reset is coming.  Can't be lost on the new owners that they don't have a real QB and keep spinning their wheels.

Chatter is Belichek going to the Commanders. 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Michigan gets in deep doodoo  like no bowl game or worse for sign stealing I just cant see him wanting to stay

It will be interesting to see what happens... I mean they even caught that stalions dude on video attending the CMU/MSU game a few weeks back... WEARING CMU'S COACHING UNIFORM.

man o man

11 hours ago, mex said:

those talks were suspended... 

likely to edit language giving the university wiggle room

Harbaugh has a lot of support with boosters and administration. They'll give him a huge extension, but like you said, the new contract will leave the university an out to fire him for cause if the shit hits the fan.

I don't understand why they don't let them use helmets like the NFL to communicate. But they also let males compete against females, so as a governing body, they leave a lot to be desired.

Nothing is going to happen this season. The NCAA has not filed any formal investigation and once they do, Michigan will have 90 days to respond.

I think the NCAA is on it's last legs. The Big 10 (or 20 or 30) whatever it is, the SEC, all of them are gonna tell them to piss off, they will take the investigations/enforcement of rules on themselves.

While I'm on my mini rant, did you see Clay Travis offered $1 million dollars of his own money, the bet being he could select a high school basketball team to play and that they would defeat the WNBA champion? 

6 hours ago, arrowhead said:

did you see Clay Travis offered $1 million dollars of his own money, the bet being he could select a high school basketball team to play and that they would defeat the WNBA champion? 

yes and not a SINGLE taker yet

because they know better