Kelce's Kitchen

TK has prepackaged meals at Walmart. I'll try it.

Here is what Kelce is offering, with descriptions from Walmart:

• Bacon Mac & Cheese ($8.88): “A Kansas City classic: jumbo macaroni noodles coated in a decadent cheddar cheese sauce infused with juicy bacon morsels.”
  • Brisket Burnt Ends & BBQ Sauce ($12.78): “The finest cuts of beef slow-cooked to perfection, caramelized, and topped with a signature Kansas City BBQ sauce.”
  • BBQ Baked Beans with Burnt Ends ($8.67): “Baked black beans and white kidney beans, topped with brown sugar, bacon and onions, are paired with seasoned beef brisket burnt ends.”
  • Brisket Burnt Ends with Mac & Cheese ($9.22): “A must-try combination of jumbo macaroni in a smooth cheddar cheese sauce, complemented with charred beef brisket burnt ends seasoned to perfection.”
  • Sliced Brisket in BBQ Sauce ($12.78): “Succulent brisket infused with the rich and smoky aroma of Kansas City-style BBQ sauce.”
  • BBQ Baked Beans with Sausage ($8.17): “Savory baked black beans and white kidney beans are enhanced with a smoky barbecue flavor, sweetened with brown sugar, and enriched with bacon and aromatic onions, perfectly complemented by tender pork sausage.”
  • Sausage and Meatball Marinara with Peppers and Onions ($9.88): “Sliced pork sausage accompanies cheesy pork and beef meatballs submerged in a flavorful marinara sauce sauteed with bell peppers and onions.”

5 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

These look really good. I wonder if this is a regional thing or if these are available nationwide. 

Just released this week. I can't find anything on availability, but it's Walmart, so my guess would be everywhere.

48 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

These look really good. I wonder if this is a regional thing or if these are available nationwide. 

I was wondering the same thing. That seems like something that's just in KC, but I hope it's everywhere. 

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

We should have a forum of "When Arrowhead was right, When Arrowhead was wrong." "When Xen was right, When Xen was wrong." At the conclusion of the regular season.

Loser buys Q39.

Shit dude that sounds like too much math.  Next time we're both in KC I'll buy you Q39 no problem.

200w (13).gif

On 11/8/2023 at 12:18 PM, arrowhead said:

Had the Burnt Ends for lunch.

5 out of 10. Difficult to impress me when I've enjoyed Burnt Ends prepared by the best BBQ cooks in the world.

I'll trust your palette. BBQ to you is like beer to me.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Mrs. Jetlord and I went to Jacks Stack last night and had a big platter of burnt ends, slaw, beans, tater salad, cheesy corn and topped it off with one of their free warm carrot cakes.  No way Kelce can package that.  Case closed. 

Jack Stack is really good. I went there for the first time earlier this year when I was in KC. Growing up in KC we didn't really eat out a lot, and when we did get BBQ it was Gates. Reading posts on here about all the other places over the years has really helped me expand my horizons as far as KC BBQ.