Tyreek. 8 for 62. No tds.

I couldn't watch the full game, but on the highlights, it looked like the CB's were tackling really well. When Hill beat them, they took him down immediately. He's fast but not the biggest dude, and they didn't let him get going after the catch. 

It's crazy how Spags forgot how to coach or call plays for a couple of years there, then he got some younger players and they grew in his system over time, then all of a sudden this year, just as the players have learned to execute the system, he remembered how to coach and call plays again.  How fortuitous.

It's too bad that Andy Reid forgot how to coach and call plays this year.

20 minutes ago, xen said:

It's crazy how Spags forgot how to coach or call plays for a couple of years there, then he got some younger players and they grew in his system over time, then all of a sudden this year, just as the players have learned to execute the system, he remembered how to coach and call plays again.  How fortuitous.

It's too bad that Andy Reid forgot how to coach and call plays this year.

When you have Dan Sorenson, Ben Niemann, that ILB we signed from Dallas for a lot of money, regular season Frank Clark, and Bashad Breeland type guys playing 50% or more of the defensive snaps and win a couple of Super Bowls, maybe we don’t give Spags enough credit.

6 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Tyreek Hill became a Diva WR to the extreme after leaving here. Those guys at WR hardly ever win rings.

I like Tyreek, Yeah he's kind of a diva, but the way he talks smack, it's almost like he's playing around and it doesn't seem that serious.  

9 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I don’t know what Veach is gonna do but we have to keep Snead Bolton for this defense . Gotta get tranquill signed again too. 
Great job by our defense threw 9 weeks. 
Wow! 

Still have Chris jones to deal with too. Some are going to go. Just have to hit FA and draft well again. Sneed is gone imo. Get tranquil or Gay and then Bolton the next year. We need to get a LT so hopefully we have one in Morris or moving Taylor to the LT? The draft a WR or get one in FA. Lots of work to do but Veach seems to get it done.

40 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We need to get a LT so hopefully we have one in Morris or moving Taylor to the LT?

It would be great if Morris shows quick growth... but our OL has been doing pretty good... at least from a protect Patrick standpoint.

With the exception of Smith, our tackles are pretty young.

Took a few games but IMO the OL has come around nicely.

6 minutes ago, mex said:

It would be great if Morris shows quick growth... but our OL has been doing pretty good... at least from a protect Patrick standpoint.

With the exception of Smith, our tackles are pretty young.

Took a few games but IMO the OL has come around nicely.

I don't know anything about Morris. How nice would that be if he turned out to be a stud?

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Lots of credit for moving up to draft McDuffie.  One of the top CBs in the league already.

When we recovered the fumble I was like "YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" then when I saw Edwards trying to lateral I was "NOOOO NOOOO NOOO!!!" then when Cook took off down the sideline I was "YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!" all in one play :lol: 

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Still have Chris jones to deal with too. Some are going to go. Just have to hit FA and draft well again. Sneed is gone imo. Get tranquil or Gay and then Bolton the next year. We need to get a LT so hopefully we have one in Morris or moving Taylor to the LT? The draft a WR or get one in FA. Lots of work to do but Veach seems to get it done.

I proposed trading Jones last March and got slammed for it.  He's the best DT in the business right now, but not worth losing other parts such as Gay, Bolton, Humphreys, or Smith.  Donovan Smith is a weak link in the line and has to be replaced.  Sneed is 90% gone by my guess.  Without Jones's hit, the Chiefs could do some good with resignings and FA this winter.  

2 hours ago, mex said:

When we recovered the fumble I was like "YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" then when I saw Edwards trying to lateral I was "NOOOO NOOOO NOOO!!!" then when Cook took off down the sideline I was "YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!" all in one play :lol: 

You sound like John Madden.  He used to describe a kick returner as one he would yell at.  "No, No, No err I mean Go Go Go"

9 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I proposed trading Jones last March and got slammed for it.  He's the best DT in the business right now, but not worth losing other parts such as Gay, Bolton, Humphreys, or Smith.  Donovan Smith is a weak link in the line and has to be replaced.  Sneed is 90% gone by my guess.  Without Jones's hit, the Chiefs could do some good with resignings and FA this winter.  

Yah it’s gonna be interesting. We surely need some offensive weapons and o line help plus keep this D together. 
I’d like grab a TE. Friggen love that Kincaid kid. 

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

And rightfully so.  Interior pressure is the hardest thing to come by for a defense and the hardest thing to deal with for an offense.  And CJ is one of the best to ever do it.  Off ball linebackers and interior linemen dont even come close to impacting a game as much.  Plus you can find those guys all over the draft outside the first round.  

Sneed is 100% gone btw.  He will command a lot of money in FA.  Resigning Humphrey and Bolton is doable. Let the rest go test FA.