Tyreek. 8 for 62. No tds.

I look for the Chiefs to resign Thuney cut loose MVS and Nadi and maybe a few more people nothing major and maybe trying to rework Taylor contract somehow. I saw on sporttrac I think it was they could have upward of 50 million in cap space next year. 

first on the list resign key players and then 

WR for fuck sake

2 hours ago, arthur75 said:

I look for the Chiefs to resign Thuney cut loose MVS and Nadi and maybe a few more people nothing major and maybe trying to rework Taylor contract somehow. I saw on sporttrac I think it was they could have upward of 50 million in cap space next year. 

WR for fuck sake

Thuney? Is he not signed thru 2025?

3 hours ago, arthur75 said:

WR for fuck sake

Shit..how bout 2 or 3!!

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

actually he is due 26.9 million next year.  And Taylor is due to make 24 million. Also Reid is set to make 14 million. I look for them to trim some fat off of some of these contracts. 

Thuney restructured this year. I don't know if we can do much to it anymore.

19 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Thuney restructured this year. I don't know if we can do much to it anymore.

My thinking is just resign him to a longer contract. he is 30 or 31 I think. give him 3 more years at a reduced rate maybe just spit balling here.

1 hour ago, mex said:

I remember the Tampa Bay dudes wagging their finger at him in the SB. You'd think he'd learn.

The guy is on pace to break Megatron's all time receiving record.  I'm sure he'll be ok.  If nothing else he can cry himself to sleep on a giant pile of cash.