Great Googly Moogly!

3 hours ago, mex said:

Well yeah, but we beat them handily the first week of December with the same roster and that was no fluke. I still think we were the best team that year. We just got cocky... especially with TH's antics... TB came in with something to prove.

Didn't Fisher play in the regular season game?  I was think that the roster wasn't really the same, but agree that Andy failed to adjust while the Bucs defense adjusted perfectly.  

14 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Didn't Fisher play in the regular season game?  I was think that the roster wasn't really the same, but agree that Andy failed to adjust while the Bucs defense adjusted perfectly.  

Yeah could be we were short-handed on the OL... for some reason I try to block that game out of my memory. 

10 hours ago, SEMO said:

Perfect storm.  Depleted Oline, home game for Tampa, Brit Reid’s stupidity weighing on the team, etc.  Then all the receivers simultaneously grow brick hands.

Not to mention all the penalties the Chiefs secondary incurred when they had stopped the Bucs. I'm not particularly eager to blame penalties, but that was a lot, 127 yards worth if I remember. This is something no one wants to talk about, and why I didn't give a rat's ass about the penalty on Bradberry.