Games affecting the chiefs

5 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Refs have taken over that game.  NFL has to keep every game competitive, I suppose.  Chargers stopped three times on this drive and a defensive penalty called each time.

They certainly are given 3rd, 4th and even 5th chances for the Chargers. I thought KC only got those calls?

45 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Bills too. Look at the post last page I did about it.

Bills have a brutal schedule remaining.  PHL, KC, DAL, LAC, and MIA.  They might be expected to lose at least two of those for a six loss season.  CINN isn't in a much better position.  They have BAL, PIT twice JAX, and KC.  Can they win four of those five?  And BAL with CINN LAC, JAX, SFO, MIA, and PIT have it even worse.  Actuall, PIT and CLE have the best chance if they can win at least one more game against playoff contenders.  Gonna be a number of teams with five or six losses. 

7 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I don’t know what u guys think but that old school football, running the ball with qb under Center is something we need to do. I hate to say it, but damn it’s nice to have the commitment to to oubdibg the rock. 

Here's hoping the Chiefs successfully oubdibg the rock for the rest of the season.

11 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I don’t know what u guys think but that old school football, running the ball with qb under Center is something we need to do. I hate to say it, but damn it’s nice to have the commitment to to oubdibg the rock. 

Been saying this for 2 years. Especially when the pass isn’t working.