Games affecting the chiefs

18 minutes ago, West said:

Andy will be Andy....that is not gonna change....But hey, we got SB's and AFC Championships to show.

It is better than Marty or Dick V....

I agree, and he ran the ball in the playoffs when we won. 

39 minutes ago, West said:

Andy will be Andy....that is not gonna change....But hey, we got SB's and AFC Championships to show.

It is better than Marty or Dick V....

You are correct, sir, but it was pretty cool in the Marty years when is was short yardage and Arrowhead was rocking with "Marcus, Marcus" chants.  If Marcus Allen was on the team, would Andy use him on fourth and one? 

58 minutes ago, jetlord said:

You are correct, sir, but it was pretty cool in the Marty years when is was short yardage and Arrowhead was rocking with "Marcus, Marcus" chants.  If Marcus Allen was on the team, would Andy use him on fourth and one? 

Yes, to pitch a reverse to Hardman or Toney.

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Raiders are gonna be pesky now.. they have some talent and they play hard for Pierce … those are not gonna be gimmies

The only thing I worry about from them is trying to intentionally hurt our players. The only benefit for them is they have nothing to lose.

BUF could easily finish 10-7 or worse.  That won't get them into the playoffs.  But there will be some 11-6 teams in there.  The contenders have so many games with each other that 13-4 will probably win the conference.  The Chiefs just have to win two of their four games against contenders and not lay an egg against the Raiders.  BUF isn't looking so tough and maybe the Chargers will be out of it by week 18.  Lots of meaningful games this week starting with the THU game.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm not sure they make the playoffs.  That Jets D is stout and while their O is a train wreck the Bills didn't look too hot tonight.  Philly, KC, Dallas is brutal.   

Bills lose minimum 3 more. 8 losses at best. I mean that’s brutal. Might lose 5 more 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

BUF could easily finish 10-7 or worse.  That won't get them into the playoffs.  But there will be some 11-6 teams in there.  The contenders have so many games with each other that 13-4 will probably win the conference.  The Chiefs just have to win two of their four games against contenders and not lay an egg against the Raiders.  BUF isn't looking so tough and maybe the Chargers will be out of it by week 18.  Lots of meaningful games this week starting with the THU game.  

9-8 buffalo

7 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert …

Seems to be going around. 

Then there's Tua, Lawrence, LJ8, and now Stroud.  Has there ever been a time when so many good QBs were in one conference at the same time?  BTW:  The way BUF lost last night has to be a nightmare for the team.  How do you blow a home game to a non-playoff contender by having four turnovers and having twelve men on the field to give the Donk kicker a do over?  One of the most bizarre endings I've seen.