Games affecting the chiefs

Some big games this week.  

Bengals Browns.  It would be nice to get another loss on the Ravens.  But I also would like to eliminate the Bengals from the playoffs.  They seem to give us fits.  Go Bengals I guess. 

Steelers Browns.  Winner is 7-3.  I'm probably more scared of the Browns than Kenny Pickett.  Go Steelers I guess.

Raiders Dolphins.  Just win baby!

Titans Jaguars. Go Titans.  Seems like their day in the sun is about over.  

Packers Chargers.  Can't win a hundred division titles in a row if you don't win the 8th.  Go Packers.

Jets Bills.  Go Jets.  Bills scare me in the same way as the Bengals.  

Vikings Broncos.  Let's nip this Bronco thing in the bud.  

34 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Some big games this week.  

Bengals Browns.  It would be nice to get another loss on the Ravens.  But I also would like to eliminate the Bengals from the playoffs.  They seem to give us fits.  Go Bengals I guess. 

Steelers Browns.  Winner is 7-3.  I'm probably more scared of the Browns than Kenny Pickett.  Go Steelers I guess.

Raiders Dolphins.  Just win baby!

Titans Jaguars. Go Titans.  Seems like their day in the sun is about over.  

Packers Chargers.  Can't win a hundred division titles in a row if you don't win the 8th.  Go Packers.

Jets Bills.  Go Jets.  Bills scare me in the same way as the Bengals.  

Vikings Broncos.  Let's nip this Bronco thing in the bud.  

I’d prefer just keep stacking losses onto Cincy   Their one of those teams that they have enough talent on offense they could make a lot of noise if they got hot at the right time. Would prefer just to get them eliminated as soon as possible. Go Ravens for me in this one. 

i get the reasoning on just win baby but I can’t do it. I don’t really want the Raiders starting to believe right before KC plays them.  I hope tyreek goes for 200 a few tds in a blowout 

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

That was a legit interference though.

If that had been called in that situation in a Chiefs' game, we never would have heard the end of how the Chiefs get all the calls, but you're right, it was blatant interference.  Right now, the odds are that either CINN or BUFF or both have at least seven losses,  BUFF has PHL KC, DAL, LAC, and MIA.  Don't see them winning four out of five or those.  CINN has BAL, PIT (2), JAX, and KC.  Can they win them all?  Doubtful.  None of the contenders has an easy schedule left so unless a team gets hot, there's going to be a couple of six loss teams in the AFC playoffs.

18 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Russell Wilson's is the one imo. Not only did they give all that money, but man they players and draft picks too. 

The Browns gave three 1sts, two 4ths and a third for Watson.  Then gave him the highest paid contract of any quarterback at the time.  He will have played 12 games and he has a dead cap hit of 220 million.  They likely fail to make the playoffs again now, and he has another 200 million dead cap hit next year.  His entire contract is guaranteed.  It's a nightmare of a contract.     

6 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

The Browns gave three 1sts, two 4ths and a third for Watson.  Then gave him the highest paid contract of any quarterback at the time.  He will have played 12 games and he has a dead cap hit of 220 million.  They likely fail to make the playoffs again now, and he has another 200 million dead cap hit next year.  His entire contract is guaranteed.  It's a nightmare of a contract.     

Yes but Watson and his age, I think will turn it around. I mean figuring inthst Bronocos are in the hook for 90 mil the next 2 years if Wilson is cut is still really bad. I think Watson would be around 138? Plus they too gave up 2 first, 2 seconds, 3 players with one being a previous 1st round selection for Denver and othe later round picks

Both are horrible but I think Denver is handicapped more because of it. They went all in and then traded more for yet again, another coaching change. I hope they keep making the dumb signings in FA, drafts etc.

Both are bad, what tips it to Watson is the fully guaranteed but then again, he is much younger than Wilson. Both are very laughable, I just enjoy the Denver trade more to laugh at.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Yes but Watson and his age, I think will turn it around. I mean figuring inthst Bronocos are in the hook for 90 mil the next 2 years if Wilson is cut is still really bad. I think Watson would be around 138? Plus they too gave up 2 first, 2 seconds, 3 players with one being a previous 1st round selection for Denver and othe later round picks

Both are horrible but I think Denver is handicapped more because of it. They went all in and then traded more for yet again, another coaching change. I hope they keep making the dumb signings in FA, drafts etc.

Both are bad, what tips it to Watson is the fully guaranteed but then again, he is much younger than Wilson. Both are very laughable, I just enjoy the Denver trade more to laugh at.

Watson's is the worst.  Wilson's is the funniest.  Cause fuck the bronco's.

1 minute ago, mex said:

Cincinnati gonna have it tough against Baltimore tonight... missing their big 3 H's. 

Higgins, Hubbard and possibly Hendrickson. Also out is WR Iosivas.

Those Thursday games are killer.

I'll be rooting for the Ravens, but I'm sure it will come down to last few minutes of the game. These guys play each other tough eveytime, no matter what. Nonetheless, I'd rather see the Ravens in the playoffs vs the Bungals. I hate'em..

1 hour ago, qnet said:

Lamar Jackson is playing better, and not taking the chances he once did with running. 

Losing Andrews for the year is pretty rough for them especially with that schedule.  The Bills and Bengals are going to have play lights out down the stretch just to get that wild card road game.   

11 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Losing Andrews for the year is pretty rough for them especially with that schedule.  The Bills and Bengals are going to have play lights out down the stretch just to get that wild card road game.   

My estimate is that there may be a six loss team in the AFC playoffs, but not every six loss team.  Sitting at five losses with PHL, KC, DAL, LAC, and MIA (Buff) has to be uncomfortable.  Cincy is a little better off schedule wise, but they have injuries and still have to face PIT (2), JAX, and KC.  They may win most of those, but can they win all of them?  CLE has no QB and PIT isn't that strong.  MIA hasn't beat a team with a winning record yet.  It think BAL is most likely to push KC for HFA but their remaining schedule is also strong.

Team with easiest road to win out or lose only one more game?  HOU