Games affecting the chiefs

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

So my crystal ball has it all figured out.  BAL, JAX, and KC all finish at 13-4 and KC gets the tie breakers.  MIA gets the fourth seed and T. Hill gets to shoot off his mouth about how much better his team is that the SB winning Chiefs when they come to Arrowhead in late Jan.  🙂 

Gonna be cold in January.  Be interested to see how that O functions whens its freezing.

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

So my crystal ball has it all figured out.  BAL, JAX, and KC all finish at 13-4 and KC gets the tie breakers.  MIA gets the fourth seed and T. Hill gets to shoot off his mouth about how much better his team is that the SB winning Chiefs when they come to Arrowhead in late Jan.  🙂 

Pretty much where it sits right now... who are the last three? That's gonna be a real banger.

Hell even Denver has a chance. I do not want to play them again. Just because. 

3 hours ago, mex said:

Pretty much where it sits right now... who are the last three? That's gonna be a real banger.

Hell even Denver has a chance. I do not want to play them again. Just because. 

PIT and CLE could both finish 12-5 or close to it.  That leaves DEN, HOU, and IND to fight it out.  BUFF would have to win out to get in the mix and with KC, DAL, and MIA in front of them, it doesn't seem likely.  IND has a tough schedule so I'd say the last spot is a toss up between DEN and HOU.  HOU has the easiest path, especially if they can beat DEN.  The Donks can win most of their remaining games but HOU, DET, and LAC twice is a tough haul.  Ask me again after they play HOU.  The Swami has spoken. 

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Suddenly the Broncos are making me nervous.  They are just 2 back and have a pretty easy schedule coming up.  

They could easily also lose their 2 out 3 starting with them at the Texans this weekend.  Texans with Stroud are playing good ball with some good wins under their belt.  Denver finishes a 3 game road trip at Detroit whom  they will  probably lose to.

I give them credit for digging out of that hole they were but they don’t really worry me either.  

6 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

They could easily also lose their 2 out 3 starting with them at the Texans this weekend.  Texans with Stroud are playing good ball with some good wins under their belt.  Denver finishes a 3 game road trip at Detroit whom  they will  probably lose to.

I give them credit for digging out of that hole they were but they don’t really worry me either.  

I just want them to finish below .500.  So we can hear all the hype again next year. They will be the darlings to win the west for sure. 

8 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Chargers may be a better team by the time we play them once Staley is fired on the runway in Los Angeles.

I know right. This is ugly. Raiders up 42-0 and they do a toss play to Meyers who passes to Adams for the TD? Raiders aren't going vanilla. Someone needs to tell them it still only counts as one win. Not sure they realize that.😳

Thank you, Lions.  The Chiefs would have to lose three of the last four to not win the division.  Realistically, they are playing for the second through the fourth seed for the playoffs.  Second would be nice but third or fourth doesn't really matter that much.  There's a chance that Bal will lose two and the Chiefs win out, but that's a stretch at this point.

Just a note of interest about the Bengals.  They took a beating in their last game and DL Reader is out for the year as is CB Ivey.  WR Chase is day to day and we'll just have to see how it goes.  Yeah, it's another week before they play the Chiefs, but a loss to PIT would probably knock them out of the playoffs before that. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Just a note of interest about the Bengals.  They took a beating in their last game and DL Reader is out for the year as is CB Ivey.  WR Chase is day to day and we'll just have to see how it goes.  Yeah, it's another week before they play the Chiefs, but a loss to PIT would probably knock them out of the playoffs before that. 

I don’t see them losing to Pitt in any way.