Games affecting the chiefs

11 hours ago, Calichief said:

They have it going on offense. And Pitt is crippled at qb. Pickett sucks, but he’s a shiny turd compared to turdbisky and Rudolph. Pittsburg has cashed out. 

Maybe... but Browning had a GREAT game vs Pitt the first time... his QBR well over 100... they still lost.

It's the NFL... you never know... who would have predicted the shellacking we took at Denver.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:13 PM, Calichief said:

They have it going on offense. And Pitt is crippled at qb. Pickett sucks, but he’s a shiny turd compared to turdbisky and Rudolph. Pittsburg has cashed out. 

Don’t worry cal… we’ve all made predictions that didn’t age well.

but geez… this one soured in no time! 😄😄

1 hour ago, mex said:

I'll tell ya tho... that afc north has recently had brutal interdivision competition. Let's hope Pitt is still clawing for a wildcard spot when they face Balt in a few weeks.

Yes. Best each other up. East is going to do the same for a while too 

I believe Joe Burrow is a great qb but his backup is putting up good starting numbers (minus today).  Goes to show you what Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon can do for a qb.  We better see some major upgrades at skill positions on offense this offseason.   Just because Mahomes can carry dead weight to a title doesn't mean he should have too.   

11 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I believe Joe Burrow is a great qb but his backup is putting up good starting numbers (minus today).  Goes to show you what Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon can do for a qb.  We better see some major upgrades at skill positions on offense this offseason.   Just because Mahomes can carry dead weight to a title doesn't mean he should have too.   

They have invested a lot of youth in the defense with the last two drafts being defense heavy.  Hopefully, Veach concentrates on some weapons for MVPat now.

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

They have invested a lot of youth in the defense with the last two drafts being defense heavy.  Hopefully, Veach concentrates on some weapons for MVPat now.

Getting Jones off the payroll will help retain some of the important guys on defense. It should also free up room to pick up some weapons via FA... which means he'll need to pick up a gem to help replace Jones in the draft. 

Cincy is going to be hard pressed to keep all their guys next year... there's just too many to pay with Burrow on the payroll.

14 hours ago, mex said:

Getting Jones off the payroll will help retain some of the important guys on defense. It should also free up room to pick up some weapons via FA... which means he'll need to pick up a gem to help replace Jones in the draft. 

Cincy is going to be hard pressed to keep all their guys next year... there's just too many to pay with Burrow on the payroll.

I wouldnt be upset if KC signed Higgins away from Cincy.

9 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

I wouldnt be upset if KC signed Higgins away from Cincy.

That would be great... personally I'm hoping a gem falls through the cracks late in the 1st round, so we can afford to keep our defense intact without CJ. We should be able to pick up a decent DT in FA. IIRC we have some room in the cap next year.