Monday night

Big game. Biiiiiig Game.

Barring an unprecedented late-season collapse, a W tomorrow would go a long way for optimal seeding. With Balt on our heels, we need to win this one. I like our chances given Andy has over a week to prepare. It's almost like a mini-bye week.

Philly seems to be the top team in the league right now... this game will go a long way to showing exactly how good our defense is. 

YUGE game.

1 hour ago, West said:

I wish we had Bolton as this is a big test for the D as mentioned.

I wonder if they activate the large DT for the "Tush Push".

Also, I hope our Offense plays better.

w

Me too... does anyone know Bolton's status? We could use him back.

23 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Philly is just going to run the Tush Push all game. 30 play drives. 50 minutes time of possession.

Tush push is only effective in very short yardage situations.  But I agree they'll try to run the ball, because although we're the #4 defense, we're middle of the pack in stopping the run. That's why we got to score early and often. And I think we can exploit their #28 passing D, to hopefully take their clock-eating run game off the table. 

47 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Chiefs average 5.9 points in the 2nd half of games. That is dead last in the NFL. And whereas the Chiefs are 7-2 and atop the conference... that pattern of getting a lead and hanging on for dear life is not sustainable IMO. Tough games ahead. Offense needs to show up both halves.

Funny because it was our 2nd half adjustments we seemed to do really well before too.

It’s all on the offense in my opinion. The defense can’t hold up forever. They have been amazing but they are due to allow some pints. “The odds”

this one is gonna come down to scoring in the red zone. I think it takes 30 today. I think the wr room is still a problem and I’m not sure if it will shake out. They have to stick with some guys and go from there. And I don’t think we’ll see it.

eagles 31- 20

19 hours ago, mex said:

Tush push is only effective in very short yardage situations.  But I agree they'll try to run the ball, because although we're the #4 defense, we're middle of the pack in stopping the run. That's why we got to score early and often. And I think we can exploit their #28 passing D, to hopefully take their clock-eating run game off the table. 

I was more joking, but if the play could garner 3 yards per carry, they could just run that one play and control the clock. My friend did this kind of thing in Madden and infuriated people. 20 - 30 play drives.

6 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I was more joking, but if the play could garner 3 yards per carry, they could just run that one play and control the clock. My friend did this kind of thing in Madden and infuriated people. 20 - 30 play drives.

It's infuriating, but they could probably acutally do it the enitre game...That would suck but they probably could. 

3 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Oh, I bet they could definitely make some first downs... but if we can throw the ball on their highly vulnerable secondary, they'll need to abandon their running game.

I feel we need this win tonight.  Mainly for a morale boost and for the team to see that they are still elite.  It would be a great time for the wr’s to explode on the scene and also for the running game tp prove themselves.  The Chiefs are amazing, hope they play well to prove that to themselves.