Monday night

Just now, mex said:

Turnovers killed us too, those hurt us just as bad as the drops.

The pick in the endzone took at least 3 off the board, and Kelce's fumble took 3 away too. 

Yep. And this is us shitting down our leg. Every game this season we turn it over like that. 
couple this with tackles that are less than average and wr room that should be in the cfl. 
we have not scored in the second half of games for what now 3 games? 

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

I honestly don’t have hope for another win this season.  Shit the donkeys look better on offense.  

I mean let's not lose our heads.

The eagles are the top team in the league, and it took two uncharacteristic turnovers by Mahomes and Kelce, plus like 4 critical dropped passes for them to barely beat us.

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

We have no run game so the other team plays tight on our WR’s that can’t get open or catch.  Pretty easy for a defense to defend.

We ran for 168 yards tonight.... we just had drop balls from these so called professional recievers.

Just now, kkuenn said:

More likely than not winning a game the rest of the year.

I don’t know man, the broncos figured us out even with pat sick should have still beat them.  The other teams have figured out our WR’s are the worst in the league.  And they know Reid wont run nor do we have a dominant RB.  Pacheco is great, but isn’t a back that teams really fear due to not being used or the just terrible run plays.  So the teams force the chiefs to beat them on the ground by being tight on the throw.  Take kelce out and there is no one left to throw to.  Somehow Kelce gets open a few times a game.  I could see them losing the rest or maybe a just a couple.  This is my vote of no confidence on the offense.  I hate it.  I hate it I hate it that I feel this way, but I do.

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

The Eagles won this game, BFD 

I will take the SB win last year, does not hurt us as far as AFC Seeding

But damn our WR’s suck

Agree.  It was a tough hard fought game.   The team that had the overwhelming amount of mistakes lost by 4.  Refs didn't help at all and again we lost by 4.  The second half was costly mistake after costly mistake that killed drives.   I liked what I saw from Mahomes that last quarter though.  That was Mahomes of old and it looked like something clicked.  You can tell he is getting frustrated with the wrs.  He normally doesnt express it as much as he did tonight.  Hopefully this will force Reid to make some tough decisions at wr.   Other than that, we played a very good team coming off a bye and dominated them for almost the entire game on D.   Our D is elite and our O is a work in progress.   We are first in the AFC.  Things could be a whole lot worse.  

3 minutes ago, mex said:

I mean let's not lose our heads.

The eagles are the top team in the league, and it took two uncharacteristic turnovers by Mahomes and Kelce, plus like 4 critical dropped passes for them to barely beat us.

We’ve used this excuse plenty this year.  “But if not for the turnovers or drops we win”. Well, its a loss no matter how you look at it.

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

More likely than not winning a game the rest of the year.

100% agree.  Our D is elite and we still got Bolton coming back.   Our O figured some things out and hopefully this game forces the team to make tough choices at wr moving forward.

I know I am over reacting as I always do, but for some reason this one really pissed me off.  No change in WR probably is that reason.  Pat was a freaking star tonight and made his team stick in the game.  Defense is amazing but can’t play an entire game on the field the offense needs to have possession longer and score more often..